Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander (887 Views)

₦70m: Amazing Images Of Land Rover Discovery Converted Into A Mobile Kitchen / This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) / Land Rover Is Rebuilding 1970s Range Rovers For The Wealthy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by Samifizzy: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Gud day pple, am new to dis forum. I Rily need some opinion and advice.
Am interested in buying a freelander, but I don't know abt d brand. I will appreciate it if d users of the car or pple with experience can advice me on weda or not to but it.
Tanks for ur contributions
Re: Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2016
If this is the 1st generation Landrover Freelander, then I would politely advice you to leave these unreliable SUV's wherever you may find any, offered for sale.

Keep your money firmly in your pocket, and save yourself a lot of grief, money and tears. The British-built Landrover Freelander, has to be one of the worst SUV's ever produced, even more unreliable than the Indian-built Mahindra, or the Korean-built Asia Rocsta. Calling the Freelander a skip, or a dumpster on wheels is a pretty apt description.

Re: Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Please dont try it more than half of them you see on the streets are running on Toyota engine and tranny trust our Kazeems.
Re: Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by Samifizzy: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Tanks for d advice guys. But with a budget of 400-500k, which suv can one get
Re: Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Samifizzy:

Does it have to be an SUV? Why not settle for a nice sedan, or hatchback?

With your budget, you could possibly pick up a fairly clapped-out 1999 Toyota RAV-4, or a similar year Honda CRV.
Re: Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by LeJeun3: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Samifizzy:

Freelander isn't and SUV, if anything its a CRV (comfortable runaround vehicle).

So forget it and buy something else.
Re: Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by Samifizzy: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Ok tanks
Re: Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by afangsoup: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Wanna Buy Land Rover Freelander by cardoctor(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ayam Sori for you. Simple as that.

Vulcanizer In Nigeria Are Killing People / Photos: Lagos Govt Unveils New Buses That Will Replace (danfo) / Car Mod Spotted In Lagos