Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Problem With My Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Problem With My Adsense (418 Views)

How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help / My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With My Adsense by MynaijaReality(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Good my able people. Please I need the help of any sincere person with in dept knowledge about Google AdSense.

Been having trouble getting it to work after approval. I don't know if it has something to do with the hosted accounted written and highlighted in red on the account.

Please i will really appreciate if I can get someone to help me out. Thanks
Re: Problem With My Adsense by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2016
What does the red link say?
Re: Problem With My Adsense by MynaijaReality(m): 12:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Hosted Account
Re: Problem With My Adsense by bedfordng(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2016
MynaijaReality:
Good my able people. Please I need the help of any sincere person with in dept knowledge about Google AdSense.

Been having trouble getting it to work after approval. I don't know if it has something to do with the hosted accounted written and highlighted in red on the account.

Please i will really appreciate if I can get someone to help me out. Thanks
is it fully approved because lots of people confused first approval stage to being fully approved. When you first sign up on google adsense and get a message from them to insert ads code, that is the first stage approval. You will have to move to the second stage which involves inserting the ads on your blog and wait for second approval. At this stage, the ads will be blank, it won't display on your blog but they are tracking it and it will take some days for them to give feedback to know if fully approved or disapproved
Re: Problem With My Adsense by MynaijaReality(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Thank you for the response. I have actually placed the ad code on my page for over 5 months. The space has been blank ever since. Any idea why?

(1) (Reply)

Earn $300000 As VPB Affiliates / Welcome / UMI Max Smartphone Check The Price & Specs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.