Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman (35496 Views)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Ovialekhe(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
And the President is silent concerning this herdsmen issue.hmmmm,Buhari has an agenda ,I hope its not to silence Christians.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by SEYILIGHT(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ajewealth123:
You selling data bundle is not different from that herdsman,both of you are armed robbers
Who are you referring to and do you even know the meaning of armed robber?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
At 66 and with one hand u were able 2 wrest the knife from the assswipe herder. True true he no get the power to take ur life except the God wey create u allow him.

How I wish them catch am on him escape route...

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by willjoe: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
NOT all muslims are terrorists, ALMOST all terrorists are muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Ajewealth123(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
SEYILIGHT:

Who are you referring to and do you even know the meaning of armed robber?
am talking to the barawo selling data bundle,are you the one?
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by badnature: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
And the say I should be proud of leaving in the same place with this blood surking demons

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by ozodimgba(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kay17:
My understanding of the story is that the Fulani is an armed robber. The man was acting alone and seeking to rob the pastor of his phone. The Fulani never stated his intentions to act on behalf of a militant Islamic group with an agenda against Christians.

The pastor on the other hand imputed anti religious intentions on the Fulani. An immediate attack on the pastor is more effective than demanding for the phone
This1 has just bagged for himself the honour of Senior Fulani Advocate of Nigeria. To whom brain is given sense is expected. Nanshenshe!

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by SEYILIGHT(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ajewealth123:
am talking to the barawo selling data bundle,are you the one?

Oh! No, I'm not the one, hope you didn't lose much to him?
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by illmortal(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
and christians keep parading in ignorance. . .they better get up and fight.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by TheLegal(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
evil

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by goodvision12(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
With all these threats in the north while will some of those so called christians not convert to muslim?We have to becareful and watchful as christians.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Ikedonn(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anywhere I see this Fulani idiots,I would kill them that's a promise.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Omeokachie: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari wants farmers to pay for protection. So expect these attacks to be on the increase just like fuel scarcity became acute before the hike in pump price.

You are not a foreigner so do not expect any reaction from this government. If you do, it would be to blame it on the Libyans.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by juman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is bad.

The crazy apc government is failing.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by ehikwe22: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
chuose:
PASTOR BOSUN EMMANUELS WARNINGS ARE PLAYING OUT TO BE TRUE

We all need to ask why did Adeboye support an islamist becoming president by giving buhari a Redeemed pastor,
thereby giving buhari the christian votes.

But we were all warned that APC has an islamic agenda,
yet Redeemed went into agreement with APC by giving them a Redeemed Pastor.

Well we can all see that the warning about the coming persecution was true.

Listen to it yourself below and ask Adeboye why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

Why are you like this? Were you in Mars when Adeboye and other pastors endorsed Good luck?
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by andyanders: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Why cant those living in those areas too, carry their own sword? Since the herdsmen carry arms, you all should carry arms too. Had it been that the pastor had his own sword, what stops him from cutting the so called idiot's hands or neck off.

It is time for people living within those environment carry arms and challenge the herdsmen.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Some dolts will come here now and start shouting ISLAM..

These BASTÂRDS foolanus are mostly not even Muslims, you will never even see them praying.
They have Muslims, Christians and other religions amongst them.

Oh boy sharrap dia,tell me foolanis are not muslims,i will hear,don't even bring Christianity into it,useless fool. Blood thirsty maggots

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
ehikwe22:
Why are you like this? Were you in Mars when Adeboye and other pastors endorsed Good luck?

Adeboye never endorsed GEJ. Never. Not wen his son was the VP

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Junior66(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Some dolts will come here now and start shouting ISLAM..

These BASTÂRDS foolanus are mostly not even Muslims, you will never even see them praying.
They have Muslims, Christians and other religions amongst them.
must you lie to prove your point? It is xtremely difficult to find a non-muslim Fulani in Nigeria. I am aware there are some in Sadauna lga of Taraba and a few other places. You should.have made ur point without lying. I am a Christian if u are still guessing. The pastor could hav avoided all these stories by running away. Or handing ova his phone and still escaping. He met a Fulani armed robber and he let him even come close to him.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by soberdrunk(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO START UNNECESSARY DRAMA, U SAID U HAVE NEVER MET THE ATTACKER BEFORE AND YET YOU SAID HE ATTACKED YOU CAUSE YOU ARE A PASTOR"? HOW DID HE KNOW YOU ARE A PASTOR? AM I MISSING SOMETHING? LET US NOT TIE EVERY ATTACK TO RELIGIOUS OR TRIBAL INTOLERANCE........

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by cornel994(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
WTF is Nigeria's problem? is gettin confusing by d hour, is it insecurity, economic recession, corruption or idoncare attitudes of d pipu in change...abi na "we no gree attitude of d masses"
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by faitheverest(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
You people should start going to farms in groups na,atleast there will be less attack and also a witness .. . Ndi ngwa nji akpoya ndu oru.
God have mercy
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by don4real18(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
benueguy:
Then I now told him, ‘You have no right or power to kill me. The God that created me and sent me to this place will not allow you to kill me.’
benueguy:
I then realized that if in the first attempt to kill me the Fulani man cut off my hand, unless I do something to protect myself, this Fulani man would no doubt in his second attempt to kill me cut off my head.”
So hilarious... He could have saved himself by overpowering his attacker before he used his sword
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by edbor(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Things like this, have they been happening or it is during buhari tenure the world wants to come to an end. . see accidents everywhere also.

God help us all.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by klbakare(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kay17:
My understanding of the story is that the Fulani is an armed robber. The man was acting alone and seeking to rob the pastor of his phone. The Fulani never stated his intentions to act on behalf of a militant Islamic group with an agenda against Christians.

The pastor on the other hand imputed anti religious intentions on the Fulani. An immediate attack on the pastor is more effective than demanding for the phone

God bless you jare. There is nothing religious about this. This is plain armed robbery. The pastor appears unwise to me though. He knew there were other farmers around(cos he called on them after his hand has been severed) but went ahead to face the Fulani himself. If he had died in the process, no body will know the cause. So after his hand has gone and the robber escaped he now thought it wise to call for help. He didn't even run neither did he also arm himself with a cutlass. May God continue to protect us. NAIRALANDERS THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Princewell2012(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
doctorkush:
all I see isn't herdsmen but boko boys... best we start sleeping with both eyes opened... cos l can't trust majid my guard again.... just dey observe the dude with my corner eye....

Yea, the wise ones are now patronizing the private security companies.

You never can tell who is a boko haram among them. They are very much in our mist, and they have ingage themselves in all manner of works. Everybody should be very careful to whosoever they employed to work with them.

My two cent.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by jossyphobia(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
princechurchill:
i still don't understand the peace muslims talk about in definition to their religion.....
I tire too
they want to islamise this country by force its there way
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by karashita: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is no longer funny.I mean what kind of a country is this?All of a sudden,some perverts just feel they are above the law and could kill and maim at will.
Fulani this,fulani that.I just pray this government will act decisively against these bloodsucking demons.
Haba!
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by karashita: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
jossyphobia:
I tire too
they want to islamise this country by force its there way

This their yeye talk about islamising Nigeria is somehow.Will they islamise us all by killing and maiming?
One would have thought the right thing to do was for them to be of good character so people would love to join their religion of 'piece'.
I think government is not giving the matter the attention it deserves.
Christian leaders too are keeping mum.Why?
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by AmuDimpka: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
I hate Muslim .I hate Fulani
I hate this contraption
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by waice6571: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
chuose:
PASTOR BOSUN EMMANUELS WARNINGS ARE PLAYING OUT TO BE TRUE

We all need to ask why did Adeboye support an islamist becoming president by giving buhari a Redeemed pastor,
thereby giving buhari the christian votes.

But we were all warned that APC has an islamic agenda,
yet Redeemed went into agreement with APC by giving them a Redeemed Pastor.

Well we can all see that the warning about the coming persecution was true.

Listen to it yourself below and ask Adeboye why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

You actually spoke my mind.

RCCG betrayed him who sheds His blood to redeem them. They paved way for an emboldened darkness and evil in discrete form to plague the body of Christ in Nigeria.

I hope they will repent from their rebellious act and seek for forgiveness from God and tender their unreserved apology to the families of the people that have suffered their act both directly or otherwise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.