Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated (56653 Views)

Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2016
– Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo has cried out regarding his family’s safety

– The embattled ex-militant lord says his family is under sieges by security agents

– Tompolo says the intimidation by the security operatives is getting out of hand

– The militant leader says his father has been brutalized to a point his limb had to be amputated

Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo has said on Friday, July 22, that his family and associates were under siege by security agents.

– Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo has cried out regarding his family’s safety

– The embattled ex-militant lord says his family is under sieges by security agents

– Tompolo says the intimidation by the security operatives is getting out of hand

– The militant leader says his father has been brutalized to a point his limb had to be amputated

Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo has said on Friday, July 22, that his family and associates were under siege by security agents.

Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo warns that the brutality of his people is becoming too much.
Tompolo said the agents have treated his 84-year-old father roughly in Kurutie community, Gbaramatu Kingdom, Warri South-West Local Government.

According to The Vanguard, the brutal treatment meted to his father resulted in the amputation of his lower limbs, two weeks ago.

Tompolo made the disclosure in an open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari, which he indicated might be his last.

He said the continuous harassment and intimidation was getting out of hand, and he does not deserve it.

The ex-militant chief said after the military invaded Kurutie and brutalized his father, sympathizers managed to rescue him to Warri, where the hospital admitted him. “Sadly, one of his lower limbs was amputated two weeks ago. From the doctor’s report, it will be a thing of miracle if he survives this incident”.

“Is this 84- year- old man also a member of the Niger Delta Avengers that they brutalized to the point of death?” he asked.

He said that the harassment and intimidation was by the Nigeria Army, Navy and Department of State Services, DSS, in connivance with two chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Delta state, Chief Ayiri Emami and Chief Michael Johnny.

The ex-militant leader asked President Buhari: “Will Your Excellency accept this in good faith if this was done to your father or someone of this age in your family?”

Meanwhile, a report by Vanguard indicates that the Nigerian military have arrested suspected associates of ex-militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, in Warri, Delta state.

A source who revealed the information said two of Tompolo’s ally a member of Delta Waterways and Land Security Committee (DWLSC) and an ex-councilor were arrested by soldiers on Tuesday, July 19.

The name of the duo arrest were given as Simon Bebenimibo and Bomboy Oluwa, who were said to have been taken to the military barracks in Effurun.

Reacting to the arrest, spokesperson of the Ijaw People Development Initiative (IPDI), Daniel Ezekiel, condemned the military for allegedly breaking into the residence of the DWLSC member through the roof and arresting him without a court warrant.

https://www.naij.com/901579-breaking-tompolos-father-brutalized-legs-amputated.html

1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by divinehand2003(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Tompolo is the cause of his family's mishaps.

If you claim you are innocent, why can't you surface in Nigeria to answer your case instead of remaining in hiding until Buhari leaves office?

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by DropShot: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Tompolo set his house and family members on fire and hides away hoping he can outsmart the government.

Just as criminals all over the world bring tears, pain, sorrow and destruction to their relatives and friends, Tompolo is a wayward, deviant criminal who keeps bringing trouble to his parents.

By refusing to appear in court despite valid court orders and summons, Tompolo has declared himself enemy of the country. And anything that happens to him him or those shielding him from facing justice is their making.

You can't hide to commit crime through those criminals called avengers and expect no repercussions. No way!

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Firefire(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Make Una kontinue...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by cyberdurable(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2016
[size=15pt]Tompolo don't u knw how to be free? Well here is the immunity[/size]

28 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by herzern(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Tompolo is a coward just like Obanikoro

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by richidinho(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari call your thugz to order

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Remii(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
If he loves them, why let them go through this horrors, why not just show up and get lawyers to process his bail?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Kakamorufu(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2016
he's the architect of thier own misfortune. He shld stop crying and show his face. Let ur family rest small

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by nnachukz(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Well, I will not blame Tompolo for not coming out to defend himself in court knowing the type of country we live in. Justice always have many different definitions here, depending on your relationship with the government. Even the number 1 citizen never went to defend himself but demands another to do same. Those who support the government act, may they be treated same way when a member of their family or a friend is in disagreement with the government.

277 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by sammyj: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2016
OP please show us the man's or rest your case. angry

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Candyrain(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
Well, I will not blame Tompolo for not coming out to defend himself in court knowing the type of country we live in. Justice always have many different definitions here, depending on your relationship with the government. Even the number 1 citizen never went to defend himself but demands another to do same. Those who support the government act, may they be treated same way when a member of their family a friend is in disagreement with the government.

Is this a prayer or a curse? grin

9 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2016
This is evil. That man is innocent. The father cannot be punished for Tompolos purpoted crime.

For those above that are justifying this action, continue.

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:
Tompolo set his house and family members on fire and hides away hoping he can outsmart the government.

Tompolo is a wayward, deviant criminal who keeps bringing trouble to his parents.

By refusing to appear in court despite valid court orders and summons, Tompolo has declared himself enemy of the country. And anything that happens to him him or those shielding him from facing justice is their making.

You can't hide to commit crime through those criminals called avengers and expect no repercussions. No way!

I am quoting you for posterity. Your shameless support of evil makes me shudder. I fear for this country because I know there are more like you out there.

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by JBismarck(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2016
How that one take concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Izontubo(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Suprnov3r:
This is evil. That man is innocent. The father cannot be punished for Tompolos purpoted crime.

For those above that are justifying this action, continue.
the supporters are apc sycophants.....its their work to support anything barbaric as long as it is done by this administration. ..how can our army transfer force meant for tompolo to an 84 year old man....The same old people the FG won't cater for....nonsense

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Izontubo(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Suprnov3r:

I believe you support this action.

I am quoting you for posterity.
pleasee quote him. ..dropshot is a disgrace to educated people...

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2016
My friend tompolo stop complaining and use all your resources to fight for your family , save ur father from the hand of jihadist

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by DropShot: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Suprnov3r:

I believe you support this action.

I am quoting you for posterity.
Not a case of supporting the action but of being pragmatic.

Criminals all over the world bring pains, sorrows, tears and destruction to their relatives and friends.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by limeta(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Stupid boy tompolo
What make you think you could pls the jihadist
When you could ve been a productive general with Avengers you here begging
Soon i will recall my prayers for you
you know me well
Trust me

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by bighorlus(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
Well, I will not blame Tompolo for not coming out to defend himself in court knowing the type of country we live in. Justice always have many different definitions here, depending on your relationship with the government. Even the number 1 citizen never went to defend himself but demands another to do same. Those who support the government act, may they be treated same way when a member of their family a friend is in disagreement with the government.
bro if it were some random nigerian the situation would have been different , but this guy is a weaponised thug he should have known better. i blame him for his misfortunes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Tenkobos(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:

Tompolo is a wayward, deviant criminal who keeps bringing trouble to his parents.

Do you always make silly comments like this or is it just this one time?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by DropShot: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2016
[s]
Izontubo:
pleasee quote him. ..dropshot is a disgrace to educated people...
[/s]
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Tenkobos(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

If you claim you are innocent, why can't you surface in Nigeria to answer your case instead of remaining in hiding until Buhari leaves office?
Because Buhari is who decides the court's verdict.

17 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Tenkobos(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Remii:
If he loves them, why let them go through this horrors, why not just show up and get lawyers to process his bail?
As if all the people that the court granted bail were freed.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by AngelAhnie(f): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

If you are the one in his situation will you come out of your hiding?

14 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by RZArecta(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2016
I went through earlier comments knowing FULLY WELL that I'll come across those who will support the brutalization of an octogenarian just because of political and tribal sentiments. I won't wish same on their fathers because of their idiocy sha. But then again its the same perpetual parasites and zombies that are happy about this development. I only advice them not to throw stones in a market square because...... A word is enough for the wise

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Almajiri1: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
An eye for an eye.Lets see if tompolo will reciprocate and amputate yusuf and Zahra papa leg.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Buhari should thread carefully

What if those who are not happy with Buhari start attacking Buhari's children

Tompolo will not surface, there is no justice in Nigerian courts because this government does not obey court orders

Nigeria is turning to the Wild West and trust me it will go full circle! Buhari or his family may be victims too soon!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Tenkobos(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
sharraaaaap!!!! If you are the one in his situation will you come out of your hiding?
You can sleep for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by fr3do(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria is really reaching new lows under buhari, is what I can say.

11 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by MrDavidson: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
The OP said he will include picture as if it was going to be the picture of his father whose leg was amputated,but alas it was Tompolo whom we've been seeing and people are still commenting as if there's anything new from yesterday's story. The lie and deception should have made people to abandon this thread, reasonably.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.