Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated (56664 Views)

Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by AngelAhnie(f): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Tenkobos:
You can sleep for Africa.
Lol, sorry I took it to the next level, I saw it this morning and tried doing same but it was not comnecting.grin

Smellymouth
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Tenkobos(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, sorry I took it to the next level, I saw it this morning and tried doing same but it was not comnecting.grin

Smellymouth
odimma, no need to ask if your night was good.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by bayelsaowei(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2016
This present administration operates like a drug peddling cartel that would maim and even kill families of their perceived enemies just to get to them..... cheesy

Shame...

10 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by AngelAhnie(f): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Tenkobos:
odimma, no need to ask if your night was good.
I took drugs last night. cool you making me shy
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by abbeyty(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Suprnov3r:
This is evil. That man is innocent. The father cannot be punished for Tompolos purpoted crime.

For those above that are justifying this action, continue.

i don't get it too, while punishing the old man for his adult son offense, is tompolo not old enough to take responsibility for his action ? they should keep looking for him and stop harassing the parents

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by orisa37: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2016
This action is cowardly. Please let his family alone.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by gare(f): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:
Tompolo set his house and family members on fire and hides away hoping he can outsmart the government.

Tompolo is a wayward, deviant criminal who keeps bringing trouble to his parents.

By refusing to appear in court despite valid court orders and summons, Tompolo has declared himself enemy of the country. And anything that happens to him him or those shielding him from facing justice is their making.

You can't hide to commit crime through those criminals called avengers and expect no repercussions. No way!

It's unlawful to go after family members, that I will not support, they should look for Tompolo, and leave his family members and friends out of it, but if they linked to any form of fraud then they can arrest them, but if not they should stop harrassing them.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Biafrarep(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Suprnov3r:
This is evil. That man is innocent. The father cannot be punished for Tompolos purpoted crime.

Dont mind them, they are busy supporting an illiterate tyrant but all of us go hear am.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by DaBullIT(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dasuki was bailed, Ffk was bailed, Omisore has been freed, Metuh has been bailed

What is Tompolo afraid of?

Does he love money more than his family?

The answer Is simple, anything from Eastern region loves money above all grin

Dropshot, omenka, TonyeBarcanista

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Dasuki was bailed, Ffk was bailed, Omisore has been freed, Metuh has been bailed

Na u release Dasuki?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by MadamExcellency: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:
Tompolo set his house and family members on fire and hides away hoping he can outsmart the government.

Tompolo is a wayward, deviant criminal who keeps bringing trouble to his parents.

By refusing to appear in court despite valid court orders and summons, Tompolo has declared himself enemy of the country. And anything that happens to him him or those shielding him from facing justice is their making.

You can't hide to commit crime through those criminals called avengers and expect no repercussions. No way!

The holy book tells us the words of the creator and I quote: "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4).
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Suprnov3r:

Yorubae are the ones justifying it. Wicked people!

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by dialfa: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Before I comment, can someone enlighten me please. Did Tompolo's family fight on the side of Biafra or on Nigerian side during the civil war?
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by dr333: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
mh mh
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by HRich(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is unacceptable. They are really beatting drum of war.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Princedauda: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Why do people propagate false news just to tarnish the image of our fellow compatriots. Pls endeavor to verify the authenticity of such news before posting them on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by willibounce1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Phucking liar... let us see the father that was brutalised and the amputated leg. You think all these mumu lies will save you.

Present yourself at the court and defend whatever you have been accused of.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by ITbomb(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
I cant pity this man, he fought for Niger Delta, when he got the ears of the government, he used it to benefit only himself instead of to make a lasting legacy crowning his struggles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by DonCortino: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tompolo is guilty for d crimes dats why he is hiding but what the dss is doing to his family is very wrong!
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by gr8jimtek1990: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Izontubo:
the supporters are apc sycophants.....its their work to support anything barbaric as long as it is done by this administration. ..how can our army transfer force meant for tompolo to an 84 year old man....The same old people the FG won't cater for....nonsense

An Igbo proverb stated that you don't use a part of a house to justify its beauty. i.e we can't base our judgment on only Tompolo's part of the story.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by DonCortino: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
DaBullIT:

Have nnamdi kanu n dasuki been freed?

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by EyeofHorus: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerian Civil War loading.....

With WW3 behind the corner... cheesy

I'm relocating to the South Pole
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by dokiOloye(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
RZArecta:
I went through earlier comments knowing FULLY WELL that I'll come across those who will support the brutalization of an octogenarian just because of political and tribal sentiments. I won't wish same on their fathers because of their idiocy sha. But then again its the same perpetual parasites and zombies that are happy about this development. I only advice them not to throw stones in a market square because...... A word is enough for the wise
It's more of religious sentiment.
Check those ppl making those comments,all of them are muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Tochex101(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
We all know he is a crook who lives to steal, vandalise, destroy and kill. He is only crying out cos he has exhausted his options. Its audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that he is behind this avengers uprising.
He started this tune and we shall dance it to the end.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by sheunsheun(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:

Not a case of supporting the action but of being pragmatic.

Criminals all over the world bring pains, sorrows, tears and destruction to their relatives and friends.

As much as didn't support your previous post, you are so on point on this one!!!

I pray i don't have a criminal as a son
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by sekundosekundo: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:
Tompolo is the cause of his family's mishaps.

If you claim you are innocent, why can't you surface in Nigeria to answer your case instead of remaining in hiding until Buhari leaves office?

A day shall come, you will pay for the sins of your family members.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by rhames(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

https://www.naij.com/901579-breaking-tompolos-father-brutalized-legs-amputated.html

[b]Unfortunately , this man is not protecting his family, community and his people as i type this. It shows that at this moment that we speak, his billions and warships are extremely useless to him. The most honourable way to go is to surrender to the authorities and save his family and community from regular embarrassments from the authorities. He is also a damned coward as he is putting his family in danger. If he willfully surrenders and dialogue to cut a plea deal with the authorities, he will be regarded as a better hero than hiding in the creeks. No matter how strong those warships are on the sea, his men are not professionally trained to face a war situation like the professional soldier. This is why the Nigeria Armed Forces have a upper hand.

National Security issues are not treated with kid gloves all over the world. The families of anyone responsible for such threats are always under siege: physical and psychological brutalisation by the nations armed forces or security units. One big lesson from all these is:

Dont start what you cannot finish[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by jose4shizzle: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Time to pay for your deeds
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
DaBullIT:

And Nnamdi Kanu dat d court has granted bail severally?
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by repogirl(f): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tyrant and cohorts think they will be on the throne forever. They should well done and congratulations.

Tompolo is definitely no angel but attacking an innocent aged man like that? That's barbaric but very typical of the King in the North and his foot soldiers!

They should bear in mind that karma is a massive bítch when it comes around.
Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by silent10(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrDavidson:
The OP said he will include picture as if it was going to be the picture of his father whose leg was amputated,but alas it was Tompolo whom we've been seeing and people are still commenting as if there's anything new from yesterday's story. The lie and deception should have made people to abandon this thread, reasonably.
thumbs up. i dnt blieve anything on d internal until i c evidence. & from wat i read up there, there's no atom of evidence 2 back all those claims. bt trust Igbos wit mischievous acts

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated by Waffarianburger(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
I blame Buhari for Tompolo father Amputee... Duladhino, Ear pain/ Smelly mouth Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.