Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) (69264 Views)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police / Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by eripecs(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Life is brief only what's done for Christ will last. If you are reading this and still swimming in sin, repent and surrender to Jesus. He loves you now but will condemn you later if you die in sin. @OP, HBD. To the dead, RIP.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by eripecs(f): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
eipreel:
Hmmm...
Just within 5 minutes and a soul is gone. Sometimes I just wonder why we have to work,eat,sleep,get married,do birthday parties,fight for political positions and all that when we know the end can come at anytime.
In the end,leave an indelible mark on the sands of time before you go sad

Life is vain sha cry
TRUE TALK DEAR!

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by sexychocho(f): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
HBD, More yrs in gud health
Greater achievement
Ur eyes will neva see evil again IJN

RIP to d dead man

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by missyge(f): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
tomax026:
Hello my people, This day 23/7, has always bn a memorable day for me cos its my birthday..Oya wish me Happy Birthday first before you continue reading...

But today I took my precious mum to the park, but when I was coming back, I met people gathered,so It was when I parked that I was told a man boarded a taxi at dangotte area of ilorin, he sat at d front seat, and he died before getting to Offa garage junction, its just like 5mins drive that the man died... It was so sad, when people called d last calls on his phone, we learnt he was going with them to a ceremony..They later came... But what made me to be sadder was that, when d man gashed, and showing the sign of last breath,the taxi driver packed, even he didn't park well, and he ran out of d vehicle, told d people around, and he took a bike to a police station..its sad, the fear of police trouble made him not to take d man to the hospital, even people who gathered with the man's friends cant act because of police fear, we waited for close to 2hrs before police came, took picture, and take him away... in all, pls we must change our laws in Nigeria,must people fear police than d life of a dying people..people don't want to help to avoid police wahala .instead of hospital, is police station..even the man may not have died if timely taken to the hospital..its seems is heart attack sha, but may God save us as numerous people are battling with various health challenges,,we even learnt the man shows no sign of illness this early morning...Death can come anytime. Let's do good all the time...

This dent my birthday, but God must be praised in all things... MOD help celebrate my birthday by moving this to front page.. Thanks
Nawa ooo.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by ferdison(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
tomax026:
Hello my people, This day 23/7, has always bn a memorable day for me cos its my birthday..Oya wish me Happy Birthday first before you continue reading...

But today I took my precious mum to the park, but when I was coming back, I met people gathered,so It was when I parked that I was told a man boarded a taxi at dangotte area of ilorin, he sat at d front seat, and he died before getting to Offa garage junction, its just like 5mins drive that the man died... It was so sad, when people called d last calls on his phone, we learnt he was going with them to a ceremony..They later came... But what made me to be sadder was that, when d man gashed, and showing the sign of last breath,the taxi driver packed, even he didn't park well, and he ran out of d vehicle, told d people around, and he took a bike to a police station..its sad, the fear of police trouble made him not to take d man to the hospital, even people who gathered with the man's friends cant act because of police fear, we waited for close to 2hrs before police came, took picture, and take him away... in all, pls we must change our laws in Nigeria,must people fear police than d life of a dying people..people don't want to help to avoid police wahala .instead of hospital, is police station..even the man may not have died if timely taken to the hospital..its seems is heart attack sha, but may God save us as numerous people are battling with various health challenges,,we even learnt the man shows no sign of illness this early morning...Death can come anytime. Let's do good all the time...

This dent my birthday, but God must be praised in all things... MOD help celebrate my birthday by moving this to front page.. Thanks
The incident shouldnt 'dent' ur bthday, but should give u a re-defination abt life..how abt putting smiles on the faces of the less priviledged today...anyone can be called home anyday but the positive impacts made on the lives of people is what u will be remembered for.... or dont u think God is passing a mssge to U today....
I celebrate wit U today...God grant ur heart desires n make U light to Ur world..happy bthday, sir.

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
chachanga:

Amen!

And people, especially those with potentially life-terminating conditions, should monitor their status, take their meds and avoid "crisis" aggravators conscientiously.

People die anyhow in Nigeria not because God is wicked or theGrim Reaper is overzealousloverzealously doing overtime here but because of factors like:
A. Poor or slow access to emergency care
B. Bad legislation covering "good Samaritan-ism"
C. History of Police misinterpretation of facts, clues and evidences to implicate First Responders
D. Generally poor awareness amongst polity on personal emergency health care e.g. how many people in that car could've given him CPR?
E. What about health-care awareness e.g.does the man known enough about his own medical condition? Then, we can start talking about his own carelessness or ignorance etc. Really, the list is endless.

But it's not all that we can pin on God!

OR the devil (who is currently vacationing in the Middle East by the way)!

Yeah, you're right considering the fact that mortality rate is higher in underdeveloped countries compared to the developed. Notwithstanding, it's only God's grace that can see us through, there are certain things that just beyond human powers and that's where the supernatural comes in.

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
These policemen we are all afraid of are worse than death itself. Render help when necessary don't wait for police to push u to.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Atakata(f): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
RIP...that is why it is good to ve an idea on how to do CPR. sorry naija we still ve a long way to go.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by igboboy3(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sijo01:
This is the major reason I pity for people who choose to fight anyone that offends them. You don't know who will die the next minute and just a little push or slap from you will turn you to a murderer.
Let's be wise... .. .. RIP man.

Correct o! Nobody wants to know if the dead person had any medical condition.
As far as they know, na you kill am
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
And ppl die in designated places in the better parts of d world bah. Some ppl just foolish gaan ni.

RIP to d dead
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Princepoint(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
saddist country
You wiil be paranoid to save life just because of police
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by sgsuccess(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Humm this world sha, so this is the end of life, 5 minute, Rip and to you who still drag salvation with christ is not too late you can repent today and be save, salvation awaiting you, receive jesus today.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by okolabi: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bad news full nairaland today,he be like say today na sad news day on nairaland
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by HonSaha(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Such is life...... RIP
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by DeRay98(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
This man probably would have benefited from a CPR if anyone there knew how to apply it....
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Dedosman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
tomax026:

tomax026:

tomax026:

RIP man
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Levi16: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
If only we could realize we need each other instead of fear and hate. He may have had High Blood Pressure and at the same time attending the ceremony under pressure.

Sad. RIP.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
SUPOL do something cool
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by modupe2: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Are you okay
juman:
This government ooo!!!

Kai, what a country.

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by SUPOL(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
SUPOL do something cool
I didn't want to talk cos Mods has learnt to place me on ban anytime I react. But then d driver shld have taken d man to d hospital instead of going to d police station. U know people don't waste time to blame d police for anything that goes wrong in this country
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
SUPOL:
I didn't want to talk cos Mods has learnt to place me on ban anytime I react. But then d driver shld have taken d man to d hospital instead of going to d police station. U know people don't waste time to blame d police for anything that goes wrong in this country
but u once advised dat in such cases, it should be reported to the police first.

You know very well that the police will arrest the man after he must have taken the man to the police station.

Be sincere.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by SUPOL(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
but u once advised dat in such cases, it should be reported to the police first.

You know very well that the police will arrest the man after he must have taken the man to the police station.

Be sincere.
I did but in a critical situation like this, u apply discretion. Get someone to do one of them for u. Or after u drop d man @d hospital, u rush to d police station.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Fundamentalist: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
eripecs:
Life is brief only what's done for Christ will last. If you are reading this and still swimming in sin, repent and surrender to Jesus. He loves you now but will condemn you later if you die in sin. @OP, HBD. To the dead, RIP.

Accept islam and have peace in the hereafter cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
SUPOL:

I did but in a critical situation like this, u apply discretion. Get someone to do one of them for u. Or after u drop d man @d hospital, u rush to d police station.
alright.

Ok rush to the police station to make a statement right? What about the witnesses? Will their statements be held in favor of the taxi driver if he wasn't actually d cause for his death?
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by horlanraywarju(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just live your life as if every day is going to be your Last.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by chachanga: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Joice21:
Yeah, you're right considering the fact that mortality rate is higher in underdeveloped countries compared to the developed. Notwithstanding, it's only God's grace that can see us through, there are certain things that just beyond human powers and that's where the supernatural comes in.

Yes, never rule out mercy, grace, favor & divine presence. Thanks
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
chachanga:

Yes, never rule out mercy, grace, favor & divine presence. Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
muller101:
bad wish
Was bad about my wish?
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by vickylincon(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sijo01:
This is the major reason I pity for people who choose to fight anyone that offends them. You don't know who will die the next minute and just a little push or slap from you will turn you to a murderer.
Let's be wise... .. .. RIP man.
you are right o .. Imagine if the driver was quarreling with him that moment.. Though the tension may not allow him to die cos of blood flow.. But if he was slapped, na die b dat รณ.. God should continue to guide us. No to violence
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by vickylincon(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Feranchek:
Mehn!!! No one knows neither the day nor the hour!

For instance, if a MORD, because he's contesting for a pageant, decides to hide the comments of a contestant simply because he's got the power to do that, he should always remember that his job can be taken away from him anytime by his BOSS who's got the OVERALL power to do anything with his company, just like God has the overall power to take our lives anytime he deems it fit cos he's our creator.
seems one mod offend u
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Kirinwa: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
admax:
RIP to the man.

OP: You can't post about death and still want us to congratulate you on your birthday on the same thread! How do we greet you; RIP then Happy Birthday or Happy Birthday then RIP? angry

Op happy birthday but first rest in peace. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege / Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.