Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? (1292 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2016
It seems like the Western society is intent on introducing their perversions to our kids by streaming cartoons that introduce the concept of homosexuality to them. Is this episode only the beginning, or are we going to expect a gradual ramping up of homosexual acts on cable stations?

NCC should please take action to nip the perverse move in the bud...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697867/Loud-proud-Nickelodeon-debuts-bi-racial-gay-couple-cartoon-Loud-House.html

Please note that Nickelodeon is a very popular cartoon on the South African cable provider DSTV.

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2016
When we don't have our own stations that match up to their standards, why won't they force their lifestyle on us undecided

Op using DSTV in your house isn't compulsory, you can watch local stations with your kids afterall its #buy9jatogrownaira

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When we don't have our own stations that match up to their standards, why won't they force their lifestyle on us undecided

Op using DSTV in your house isn't compulsory, you can watch local stations with your kids afterall its #buy9jatogrownaira

True @ the last statement, but cable providers should be forced to conform to the standards of the country in which they operate by censoring such aberrations. In Nigeria, introducing homosexual themed cartoons as acceptable is tantamount to glorifying a criminal act. Homosexuality is a criminal offence in Nigeria.

I guess eventually, we will have to switch off our DSTV subscriptions if this spreads. I am just making other parents aware of the current trend, most parents dont really know what their kids are watching, nor do they have the time to scan every single episode watched by their kids.

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
The result won't manifest now but just watch 10 years from now many unfortunate kids will be negatively influenced. Almost all movies from 2015 have some homosexual craps and relationships and they are so good at brainwashing people that they future generations might start seeing it as a norm. wtf am I typing some people have started seeing it as a norm, the world is crazy.

5 Likes

Re: DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by Bisjosh(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
The program has been removed.

Hope u all can sleep now undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by Greatidonis: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
you can use parental guard to stop those things you dont want your family to view.
Re: DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by KevinDein: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bisjosh:

no, not really. We will still keep our eyes wide open to fish out rubbish, mind contaminating programs littering the airwaves. I'm very sure the future generations will appreciate our little efforts.

Thanks for the concern though.

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bisjosh:

Actually, Loudhouse still seems to be part of the programming, so it hasnt been removed.

The problem is not that one program. The problem is the intentions behind what they are doing. If they do it and viewers remain silent, they will introduce homosexual themes incrementally in all their programs.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Greatidonis:
you can use parental guard to stop those things you dont want your family to view.

If we use parental guard to block cartoon networks, what do we leave for them to watch?

(1) (Reply)

19 Inventions Made By Women / Man caught his wife Havin Sex With landlord See **photos** / Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.