Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

GTB Vs Diamond Bank For Corporate Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Vs Diamond Bank For Corporate Account. (1515 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Vs Diamond Bank For Corporate Account. by first2shop(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Hello to all my bankers and financial adviser.

I want to know which bank is better between GTB and Diamond bank in term of servicesand grants to customers.
I operated a corporate account with gtb currently but there is no body that tell me what I stand to gain if I am consistent with my transactions with them with our monthly turn over of 2-4 millions. I want to consider diamond and if probably I will have access to loan to start the importation business.

Kindly advise between GTb and Diamond bank.
Thank you.
Re: GTB Vs Diamond Bank For Corporate Account. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol GTB all the way.

Sai GTB
Re: GTB Vs Diamond Bank For Corporate Account. by abhosts(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Diamondbank is more Business-Friendly for the Following Reasons:

1. You can easily get loans for your business if you have a decent turnover during a specified period.

2. They offer COT-Free Business accounts.

3. Their Customer Service is also Better.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Diamond Bank For Corporate Account. by choclatoria(f): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gtb is wack , they do not give loans
Re: GTB Vs Diamond Bank For Corporate Account. by marksburg: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
diamond, diamond, diamond....

I jus Luv diamond
Re: GTB Vs Diamond Bank For Corporate Account. by lemonlee(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Diamond Bank and zenith Bank

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Sellers In Warri And Environs! Please Drop Your Contacts / Pls Who Knows About How To Buy From Yoybuy.com? / OMG!!! Make Money With Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.