Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? (3304 Views)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. / Ever Wondered Why Bluetooth Is Called Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by bongolistik(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2016
MaryWest:

When will Tecno produce device with a qualcomm chipset as well embarassed
Until fowl grows teeth. But I guess in due time they will.
Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by MaryWest(f): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
bongolistik:
Until foul grows teeth. But I guess in due time they will.

Lol
Now you are talking...
Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by Mattex001(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Come to think of it most Nigerians have a reservation for all this low end smart phones!

Anyway reasons are best known to them, but I believe every business man also want to maximize profits from production, maybe the are trying to also take over the Kenyan market. It's not like the phone won't eventually be sold in Nigeria
Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by bongolistik(m): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Mattex001:
Come to think of it most Nigerians have a reservation for all this low end smart phones!

Anyway reasons are best known to them, but I believe every business man also want to maximize profits from production, maybe the are trying to also take over the Kenyan market. It's not like the phone won't eventually be sold in Nigeria
these companies can be mean at times, don't be surprise that the device might not sell at all in Nigeria.

I think they have even done same in the past with the 3rd variant of Infinix Zero 2.
Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by LuvU2: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
lofty900:
that proves me right. Thanks
Hi good evening
Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by consumingfire: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
bigtt76:
I abhor Konga like leprosy shaaa grin

Why? Bros.

Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2016
LuvU2:
Hi good evening
hello yummy mummy
Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by AfroCircus: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria is a big market no doubt, albeit tough economic times. But you must know that venturing in Kenya is venturing into the EAC, an intertwined market of just as many people as Nigeria but growing much faster with Ethiopia not being far away. I think that's what they saw
Re: Wondered Why The First Infinix Device With Qualcomm Chipset Was Taken To Kenya? by Functionoftime(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
mutvy:
I think it is because Tecno sells more than Infinix in Nigeria.

Says who? An average Nigeria prefers infinix
mutvy:
and they(i.e Infinix )want to retaliate by doing what they think will hurt the feelings of Nigerians. This behaviour to me looks like infinix just kicked its own ass because Nigeria has more market than Kenya.
Tecno and infinix are in no competition. They are basically the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. / Coming Soon!!! Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos / War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.