Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) (74358 Views)

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Tolexander: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
sinaj:
didn't knw u have bad mouth tongue
ah ah

Bad mouth ke?
I be gentle pikin o. wink
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by gebest: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
emeijeh:
Yesterday it was his son, Today it's his daughter. Wetin una wan post tomorrow?
his wife
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by lebete3000: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
bleskid:
Why must you hold your cloth

Her dad prolly advised to do such to find suitable suitors as Igbo peeps usually do....takes off.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by linusbnn(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Mad man, nah you dey sell the cream give me naw grin

Yes na. But u be kolo ooooo see as u call me mad man without respect for elders
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Kirinwa: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Well she's grown up but I doubt her brain grew up with her cos I don't understand how a girl will raise her dress above her knees while snapping with her father. Is it supposed to be sexy? To who and for what purpose?

Seems she was raised on cow milk so I shouldn't blame her too much sha.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Kirinwa: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Shut up joor
Bad belle
Na everyone dey bleach
Her mom is light skinned

Common sense is not common after all. Before saying shut up you should have looked well.
If her colour was natural it would have spread evenly to all parts of her body.

Assuming all okocha's children are actually his cos rumour had it that his wife was a free and cheerful giver.

It means his genes are very strong and dominant cos the 2 of his children we have seen so far are dark.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Proffdada: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2016
linusbnn:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm na so, I met her in Obiaruku
actually I was their neighbor in Festac. She's gained weight though

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by kenoz(m): 3:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Cute girl
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by lloydmuna2(m): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Tolexander:
The babe is pretty!

But tracing her from forehead to toes looks like day running to night mehn. The cream had finished before she got to the toe while she tried applying from the head.
hahah,, who talk say u no get bad mouth hahahah so u mean say she day broke lol
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by lloydmuna2(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Bro, this one hell of a great player, chiee I remember the days of Jay Jay okocha
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2016
OKorowanta:
I need to dribble dis Jay Jay Okocha daughter.
Cute.
correct yourself its "DRILLble" not "dribble"
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by gincmedia: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2016
hpk:
Say what you know, i worked at club10 and she was my boss.

Hope say u no dey work there again ? She fit sack you ooo
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by hpk(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2016
gincmedia:

Hope say u no dey work there again ? She fit sack you ooo
Since 2013.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Henycymama(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tolexander:
The babe is pretty!

But tracing her from forehead to toes looks like day running to night mehn. The cream had finished before she got to the toe while she tried applying from the head.

Lolz, Epic
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by sirjakez(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
she's cute
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trina0936:
'Nwaoma! Asampete nwanyi oma,ebelebe ji onu! Tomato jos'!
Igbo babes no dey ever carry last! grin
Btw Okocha isn't 42. That is 'football age'. Bet he's 10 y ears older cos active sports make one look far younger than their real age undecided

You would lose that bet if you ever made it good darling
Jayjay is way nearer forty, than fifty
This is a true story...he is actually (very) less than forty three and a half
Therefore the forty two submission is correct

You are right at the benefits of an active lifestyle though
Cheers
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
merahki:

You would lose that bet if you ever made it good darling
Jayjay is way nearer forty, than fifty
This is a true story...he is actually (very) less than forty three and a half
Therefore the forty two submission is correct

You are right at the benefits of an active lifestyle though
Cheers
So are you related to him or what? undecided
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trina0936:

So are you related to him or what? undecided

Would have answered if you had not made that face
It is not a very nice and polite icon
....and your "tone"
shocked

A happy week ahead
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
merahki:

Would have answered if you had not made that face
It is not a very nice and polite icon
....and your "tone"
shocked

A happy week ahead
Same undecided
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Koboland(f): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
is she bleaching?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by sexilia: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
What's bad belle here re u blind? If she aren't bleaching her knees will be uniform n not darker dan d rest of her body.

Shut up joor
Bad belle
Na everyone dey bleach
Her mom is light skinned[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Promise Is Dead! Former Nigerian Captain Dies / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.