Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally (5283 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by henrypsexy(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Linda Ikeji and an American celebrity stylist Anthony Elliot popularly known by the name Anthonycut finally goes on a date.The two were spotted last night in one of the biggest eatery in the city of Lagos. Omg finally I'm so happy for Linda Ikeji.
I knew this was about to happen just last month on the 8th of June Linda Ikeji paid him a visit. You need to see the body language.. Mehn

Source :http://www.jeoworld.com/2016/07/exclusive-linda-ikeji-and-anthony.html

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by HungerBAD: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Linda Ikeji.

This is a very calculated woman,who when she wants something goes for it.

She has gotten a Banana Island mansion,from some say the Dasuki ATM. To crown it,she is now targeting a BLUE passport.

That moment when a woman like Linda,start falling in love with an "Hairdresser" then check for what exactly is going on.

Pure Eastern business brain at work here.

Salute.

11 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Airforce1(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2016
I hope it leads to marriage

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by ychris: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2016
But she is just too

older than that guy

now? well sha, it's

better than being

single.
SECONDED @ poster above me
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by ashewoboy(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2016
If this thread nor make front page then that my olosho friend will stop being an olosho.

Btw, my olosho friend is a nairalander.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by wordbank(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
This boy no know him mate abi
Our auntie naim him wan lap
Linda behave
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Zehner(f): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Aunty lilly grin. You get taste o. Chai cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dating?
That's just a way of appreciating a good job

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by olsmade(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
OP funny sha. She goes on a date and so you are happy for her?? Finally?? Like seriously?? Is that the first date she ever went on in her life? Get a life.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by holluwai(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
The guy forehead no be here o grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
You sure say that guy is not gay?.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Tynasparks(f): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerians sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by dadabashua1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
am more good looking than this guy joor, anty Linda don't worry am here for you... lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Arijude(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
He looks more like a player
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by 400billionman: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Maxineng:
You sure say that guy is not gay?.

I suspect too.

Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by zeeprince6: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmm olagbara
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nickymezor(f): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by allytinted: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Arijude:
He looks more like a player
looks more like a keeper to me or better yet a coach
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Dgunnerz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Last time he came to Nigeria, he was married with two kids.. Now he is on a date with Sister Linda?

I hail una oo!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by henrypsexy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
he is kinof having the look though
400billionman:

I suspect too.

Lol.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by smallJagaban: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
THE STENCH FROM THE KI...T..Y WILL KILL HIM

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by bluflame: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
her choice tho
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 24, 2016
[s]
donjazz12:
Have you been going through stress getting admission to tertiary institutions in Nigeria OR you have vision to take further your academics pursuit beyond Nigeria. Here we are right in South Africa. Let's discuss one on one and see how best we could be of great help to you. Splash Waters Travel & Tours. Destination South Africa, Czech Republic & Dubai. We arrange complete package for Schooling, holiday trips f or family, honeymooners, singles, group.So also complete family relocation, conferences, VIP protocols, general handlings, business combo tours and arrangements for Schools, clubs and associations trip. Please contact us via calls or WhatsApp. Nigeria #- Tobi
Mobile +234 806 659 7636 and South Africa#-Yemi Mobile +27746261711. We assure you of genuine, affordable prompt and great experience in these destinations
[/s]

Fraud
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Aunt smello don find love finallygrin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 24, 2016
suzan404:
Smello Is she smelling or what
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2016
Caringguy:
Smello Is she smelling or what
na wizkid talk am nah grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 24, 2016
suzan404:
Okay i remember now
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Caringguy:
Okay i remember now
wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by henrypsexy(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Funny you but come to think of it the guy na sharp dude ooooo. As for Wizkid him be small boy near Linda Ikeji
suzan404:

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2016
henrypsexy:
Funny you but come to think of it the guy na sharp dude ooooo. As for Wizkid him be small boy near Linda Ikeji
lol.........na opportunity for the guy nah

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally by yekparikpa(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2016
suzan404:
And to think this is coming from a lady undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West Used His Text Message On A Gold Chain And Sends To Kim (photos) / Celeb Tidbits;karen Igho, Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele,peter P Square / "Omotola Jalade-ekeinde" Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.