Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) (37833 Views)

Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by ViaGist: 1:58am On Aug 07, 2018
GistMore.com

Pregnant linda ikeji and her mother steps out together in atlanta, as she awaits her unborn child Baby J. The popular blogger will soon be a mother! She wrote;

Momma and I.#GeorgiaAquarium... #stillrockingmysexydresses. #chiarabonilapetiterobe #yummymummytobe

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/pregnant-linda-ikeji-mother-steps-together-atlanta-photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by ViaGist: 1:58am On Aug 07, 2018

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by ViaGist: 2:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2018
ok.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Sarkin: 2:19am On Aug 07, 2018
How can the mother be proud to grandmother a bastard?
And her daughter puna is as deep as a borehole?
Well, money is a mind resetter.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Mrop(m): 4:56am On Aug 07, 2018
U try
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 5:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:

Ur stupidity keeps growing everyday.
May ur children be addressed as bastards everywhere they go.
SMH

117 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by tossie101(f): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Cute!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Lovely.

Omugwo be loading for mama cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by danieljoel759: 6:03am On Aug 07, 2018
see belle ....well, I tot I will be the FTC but unfortunately I'm not. .anyways see what makes a lady beautiful. slay mamas watch out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4onWkSM4w
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by PrettyGist: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2018
sad
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by czarina(f): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Linda Linda - Role model to Nairaland's bloggers. Dem wan get house in "the Banana Island" too.

May their data not go in vain cheesy

check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Talking trash, take that.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by SweetBwoy: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2018
She no hold the belle? Linda and holding of her belle... like say de baby go fall out

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nikkibund: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Ikejis and one leg up pose sha
SMH

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Aunty Kemi right now.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by webtutorr: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2018
czarina:
Linda Linda - Role model to Nairaland's bloggers. Dem wan get house in "the Banana Island" too.

May their data not go in vain cheesy

Amen oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2018
the tummy no dey grow ni?
runs outtttt of thread...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Dr Ikeji congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by oluklinzee: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Its always good wen u av money to live the kind of life u went

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Atlantalistic Linda

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by ShawtCake(f): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Hanti Linda, born this pikin already Biko
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Oh
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2018
My own mother warned me enough that I shouldn't take pictures showing my stomach during pregnancy. undecided

Well... That is why she's Linda Ikeji. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by sotall(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds / Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.