Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,881 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

SERENA WILLIAMS Stuns In Revealing Cleavage PHOTOS! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SERENA WILLIAMS Stuns In Revealing Cleavage PHOTOS! (1345 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos) / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SERENA WILLIAMS Stuns In Revealing Cleavage PHOTOS! by macho44(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
22 time Grand Slam winner, "Serena Williams" took time out to give her fans an unexpected glimpse of her bedside routine.

The 34 year old Wimbledon champion shared a sexy selfie pose of herself in a lacy lingerie while still under purple patches. Serena Williams, spotted minimal makeup in the snapshot, which she captioned with several heart emojis only adding a hint of color to the photo in the form of a red hot manicure.

The tennis superstar appears to be enjoying some much-deserved time off after taking home her 22nd Grand Slam title earlier this month. And while she has been testing out a few playful Snapchat filters with pals, the glamorous tennis star also flaunted her fit figure to her over 3.7 million Instagram followers.

I bet this PIC got a few dudes DROOLING!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Read more @ Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/serena-williams-stuns-in-revealing.html#more

Re: SERENA WILLIAMS Stuns In Revealing Cleavage PHOTOS! by macho44(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Serena Williams, I know u LOVETH me like say tomorrow no dey, just say the word and pay my "Groom Fee" make our Romance begin, even Romeo n Juliet Dia own go be "Child's Play" compared to Our own. grin grin grin grin grin

See more Extraaaaaa Hotttttt cleavage photos of Serena SEXY Williams @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/serena-williams-stuns-in-revealing.html#more
Re: SERENA WILLIAMS Stuns In Revealing Cleavage PHOTOS! by Day11(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Beauty

1 Like

Re: SERENA WILLIAMS Stuns In Revealing Cleavage PHOTOS! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2016
It's her body I want not her face. Sad, her body is perfection but she can't twerk nor dance, even to save her life. She also wears tacky weaves all the time.

1 Like

Re: SERENA WILLIAMS Stuns In Revealing Cleavage PHOTOS! by macho44(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2016
charix:
It's her body I want not her face. Sad, her body is perfection but she can't twerk nor dance, even to save her life. She also wears tacky weaves all the time.
Too much BEEF is not good for ya SOUL. Appreciate this African Princess for once!

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé’s Mom, Tina Lawson, Talks To Bishop TD Jakes About Her Life After Divorc / Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Eagles Forward, Ahmed Musa And His Lookalike Son / Happy Birthday Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.