Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? (701 Views)

7 Signs You're Dealing With A Passive-aggressive Person / Look As This Man Climb A Very Tall Palm Tree With Hand Made Tools / The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by MrTour: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
This issue has been bothering me for a while and I would like to seek opinions from various perspectives and backgrounds.
I know a lot of people and I found out that some of these people exhibit similar characteristics of aggression even though their ancestral background are unrelated.

I often wonder could nature have played a part towards their common aggressive behaviour.

The big question is who do you consider more aggressive? Is it a tall or short person and can you explain any situation in particular and the events.
Cc: Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21
Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by prinsam30: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
my brother no try go friend short girl oooo

speaking from experience, they always think you're underrating them, because they're short in nature, research has shown that 75% of short related people are hot tempered and therefore react to every Little thing that seems to offends them. if u doubt me ask Lanicky, refiner, Optional1 and co

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by UrWorstNitemare: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
tongue
Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by UrWorstNitemare: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Short pple all d way mehn.....niqqa ask no further
Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by Orubebe01: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
O boy, short girls dey aggressive pass mad man o, am talking from experience. I dated one like that, not only that but she always read meanings to every comments i made.
Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by abat4real37(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Short girl, not even only girl most short people are aggressive. Like the yoruba`s will say eyan kukuru bilisi
Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by joyberry(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Short people tend to be super aggressive ,they tend to believe people look down on them due to their height. Many of them tend to suffer frm low self esteem and inferiority complex.So they become aggressive to defend themselves .
Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
The tallest African tribes are the most violent in Africa - Nilotes and Cushites, Nilo-Saharans, etc. Just look at Sudan, Somalia, Mali, Northen Nigeria.

The most peaceful countries are those with short people - China, Japan, South and East African countries cheesy

But I think it's more about culture and the entrenched ways of conflict resolution. For example, a friend told me that in their tribe, hitting a man with a stick is disrespectful. You use metallic things. They are mostly short people as a tribe. And there are also never ending cases of assault and serious injuries all the time. Mostly cuts from machetes.
Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by optional1(f): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
prinsam30:
my brother no try go friend short girl oooo

speaking from experience, they always think you're underrating them, because they're short in nature, research has shown that 75% of short related people are hot tempered and therefore react to every Little thing that seems to offends them. if u doubt me ask Lanicky, refiner, Optional1 and co

LolZ

Wen did u do dat research witout my knowledge.
Re: Who Is More Aggressive, A Tall Or Short Person? by prinsam30: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
optional1:

LolZ

Wen did u do dat research witout my knowledge.

it was a long story

(1) (Reply)

How Did Ghana Lose Their Culture To Black American Culture ? / How Ibadan Got 32 New Obas / Man Refused To Stand Up For A Pregnant Woman On A Train. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.