Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. (38700 Views)

CNN Interviews Ooni Ogunwusi In London (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Richy4(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavore9:
Going through group pictures from the past really sets one into the thinking mode.

It's not a good idea most times....
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by MrImole: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
h
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Sermwell(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
r
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by zeusdgrt(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
poshestmina:
Loyola college grin
nice pic
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by onyeawka80(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
instinct57vm:
I stumbled on this picture in my Uncle's house, and then he asked me to guess who was standing beside him. I suppose the person should be his friend. I mention all the names of his friends I knew and couldn't have guessed better. To my suprise he eventually told me that was the Ooni of Ife standing beside him and further narrated their joint experiences back in Secondary school, Loyola College, Ibadan.
Moral: Don't undermine anyone, the person standing beside you could go on to become "ori apesin" like yorubas will say meaning: A great person...My uncle on(Middle row 2nd right) Ooni(Middle row third right) Mid 80's
And so?
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
OP you too like famzing sha... undecided

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by generalstone(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool shocked Op IMPOSSIBLE look again: Ooni is middle row first from the right. His facial structure is very recognizable. As per your uncle na you sabi am. cool

seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by sexychocho(f): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
So dis skul don old like dis
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by yinkarh187(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
the most misused words in Nigeria are uncle and cousin..any member of your family that is not father or grandfather is uncle and every boy or girl with almost same age as u is a cousin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by hope4nigeria(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
instinct57vm:
I stumbled on this picture in my Uncle's house, and then he asked me to guess who was standing beside him. I suppose the person should be his friend. I mention all the names of his friends I knew and couldn't have guessed better. To my suprise he eventually told me that was the Ooni of Ife standing beside him and further narrated their joint experiences back in Secondary school, Loyola College, Ibadan.
Moral: Don't undermine anyone, the person standing beside you could go on to become "ori apesin" like yorubas will say meaning: A great person...My uncle on(Middle row 2nd right) Ooni(Middle row third right) Mid 80's
is ur Uncle Lie Muhamed? Just asking no offence
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Adesiji77: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by fortunechy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
who the pix don epp??
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by daewoorazer(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
rahman3853:
Though am a loyolan, I don't now that my school used to wear tie. Na WA o .... Loyola Loyola...the best in every way....(singing school anthem) our days na short knickers n no ties. Learnt new thing today, thanks to the op.

we ar d sikira t'okode crew...who dey hia wey fit rel8? *ayangbayi bobos* grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool shocked Op IMPOSSIBLE look again: Ooni is middle row first from the right. His facial structure is very recognizable. As per your uncle na you sabi am. cool
True

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by leighcon(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
I was "boda Yeye's" junior and neighbour, he finished 91 or 92
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
rahman3853:
Though am a loyolan, I don't now that my school used to wear tie. Na WA o .... Loyola Loyola...the best in every way....(singing school anthem) our days na short knickers n no ties. Learnt new thing today, thanks to the op.

Loyola Loyola, we always win the day.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
daewoorazer:

we ar d sikira t'okode crew...who dey hia wey fit rel8? *ayangbayi bobos* grin

The most wicked principal in the history of the school.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by push26: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
smiley

[size=28pt]this is what the position is about

you most look before you jump
[/size]

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by pat077: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Loyola, the best in every way.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by pat077: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Loyola, the best in every way.... . Feeling nostalgic

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by lolladex(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
not denying d fact dat ooni is an alumni of the best loyola college ibadan. but dis picture is not portraying the truth cos we Dnt wear trouser in loyola ND also no structure of a building like dat inside my Skul. loyola veritas

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by S2kluv: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
efreaky:

The most wicked principal in the history of the school.
May be for you, but for me he transform my life with his discipline

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by S2kluv: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
The best in everyway, proud to be a Loyola boy
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by thorpido(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
S2kluv:
I like your comment.Undisciplined students talk about wicked principals or teachers.Disciplined students talk about principals or teachers who shaped them.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by instinct57vm(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

typo error u'r ryt...middle row(1st right) they both represented Loyola College during inter house sports, were in d same class n were frends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
S2kluv:

Eh yah, you probably already had issues with discipline. The discipline I had at home was more than enough for me to behave myself.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
thorpido:
I like your comment.Undisciplined students talk about wicked principals or teachers.Disciplined students talk about principals or teachers who shaped them.

Naah, I doubt you're a Loyolan, so you probably don't get the gist. If I was undisciplined, I wouldn't have made my SSCE in one sitting and made it to University that same year. In fact throughout 6 years in the school, I wasn't for once involved in any major issue. So calm down, I know what I'm talking about, discipline and leading with fear are two different things.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by giwafiz: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't think I ever nut a tie all through my stay in Loyola College Ibadan... Maybe they did during Ur uncle's time
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by okolabi: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:
OP, e be like say your Uncle don bobo you o, I no see anyone wey resemble Ooni for the third right in the middle row.

Ask your uncle very well o, e fit dey sell dummy o!
it's true the ooni finished from that school but him no dey for dis photo,na lie dem lie for the op
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by S2kluv: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
efreaky:

Eh yah, you probably already had issues with discipline. The discipline I had at home was more than enough for me to behave myself.
pls tell us how he is wicked?
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by jasinto: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
instinct57vm:

How old was your uncle and ooni Ogunwusi then? Just wondering how ooni could be in a secondary school senior class in mid80s. Not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by S2kluv: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
efreaky:

Naah, I doubt you're a Loyolan, so you probably don't get the gist. If I was undisciplined, I wouldn't have made my SSCE in one sitting and made it to University that same year. In fact throughout 6 years in the school, I wasn't for once involved in any major issue. So calm down, I know what I'm talking about, discipline and leading with fear are two different things.
Chai, so discipline now equals to academic performance, u may b brilliant without discipline my friend, am very sure u ar 1 of d OSINDO. if not why on earth will u fear ur principal if u haven't done anything wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... / Cultural Similarities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.