Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. (38731 Views)

CNN Interviews Ooni Ogunwusi In London (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Adesiji77: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
daewoorazer:

we ar d sikira t'okode crew...who dey hia wey fit rel8? *ayangbayi bobos* grin

The elderly man on the first row (third from right, the only one who wore a pair of glasses) looks like someone I know. Could that be Rev. Daramola?

Cc:S2kluv
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by instinct57vm(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool shocked Op IMPOSSIBLE look again: Ooni is middle row first from the right. His facial structure is very recognizable. As per your uncle na you sabi am. cool

yeabro typo error, wud av edited but u cant once topic gets to fp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
S2kluv:
Chai, so discipline now equals to academic performance, u may b brilliant without discipline my friend, am very sure u ar 1 of d OSINDO. if not why on earth will u fear ur principal if u haven't done anything wrong.

No, I was never an Osindo. Academic excellence requires a level of personal discipline, if you think he's a disciplined man, when next you see him ask him why the roofing of the JSS3 block was changed to something inferior and what happened to the ones that were removed.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by instinct57vm(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
jasinto:

How old was your uncle and ooni Ogunwusi then? Just wondering how ooni could be in a secondary school senior class in mid80s. Not true.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by instinct57vm(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
jasinto:

How old was your uncle and ooni Ogunwusi then? Just wondering how ooni could be in a secondary school senior class in mid80s. Not true.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Drabeey:
Just that im not a picture person. U dont take pictures. Imagine when i finally become the secretary-general of the UN, how are my friends going to prove we went to thesame college? But, its cool though.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
Chai me too, no group pictures, if I become somebody latter in life, except the one I took with one of my guy.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by instinct57vm(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
jasinto:

dey graduated '89...the pix lies btw 86-89. ill find out exact yr..Dey both 40+ nw but my uncle is a year older
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by thorpido(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
efreaky:

Naah, I doubt you're a Loyolan, so you probably don't get the gist. If I was undisciplined, I wouldn't have made my SSCE in one sitting and made it to University that same year. In fact throughout 6 years in the school, I wasn't for once involved in any major issue. So calm down, I know what I'm talking about, discipline and leading with fear are two different things.
Well I'll have to agree with you based on this statement.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Caseless: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:
OP, e be like say your Uncle don bobo you o, I no see anyone wey resemble Ooni for the third right in the middle row.

Ask your uncle very well o, e fit dey sell dummy o!
guy , check well , ooni dey dere.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by daewoorazer(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
efreaky:

The most wicked principal in the history of the school.

lol, d least strokes u can ever b gifted by Chief is 6
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
daewoorazer:

lol, d least strokes u can ever b gifted by Chief is 6
You have forgotten the dirty slaps? Lol
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Clean2016: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:
OP, e be like say your Uncle don bobo you o, I no see anyone wey resemble Ooni for the third right in the middle row.

He is right. very right, I even have the picture. The guy at the centre is Adeleke who is my mates. Ooni is as he described.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jst like my dad..classmate to orji kalu.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by ebby9z(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Loyola college Ibadan. My alma mata of life...school thought me a lot of things. Sadly, schools are not the same anymore
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by delors(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2016
My Alma mater!! !!!!!
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by engrhorla(m): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2016
Tolexander:

Lol

I hope u quite know Ooni was a Loyolan?

Loyolans, flood this thread now

Rep ur set guys
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Tolexander:

the uncle don sha the op,he don bobo op,fill am with eri. If to say na the boy with the cup,i go still gree small. But that boy? No slight resemblance with Ooni.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
eeyah is ur uncle working as a body guard in the oonis palace? grin

such is life tongue
Buharisbae,na your mouth go kill you. You must be a yeloba girl
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by daewoorazer(m): 6:52am On Jul 24, 2016
efreaky:

You have forgotten the dirty slaps? Lol

and yes, d slaps werent 4 only we students...teachers 2..remmbr?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Zakamori: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2016
rahman3853:
Though am a loyolan, I don't now that my school used to wear tie. Na WA o .... Loyola Loyola...the best in every way....(singing school anthem) our days na short knickers n no ties. Learnt new thing today, thanks to the op.

I have been wondering why we no dey use tie again during my time, and na short knickers too. The pics above looks classier than mine sort of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Zakamori: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2016
daewoorazer:

we ar d sikira t'okode crew...who dey hia wey fit rel8? *ayangbayi bobos* grin

Shey na d same Daewoo Razer between 96 and 02 be this?
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Alma mata. Proudly Loyolian .... Sikira toko de. Only a true loyo boy would understand....
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by daewoorazer(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Zakamori:

uhmm..no...bt i was thr arnd dat tym 2...durin d tym of kuri d fine art teacher, mr muchochi d hausa teacher, mr samuel d badt physics teacher
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by rahman3853(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
efreaky:

Loyola Loyola, we always win the day.
we are the student of a college that's is in ibadan town ..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by rahman3853(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Zakamori:

yeah ayangbayi from bishop philps academy....2000 set.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by rahman3853(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Alma mata. Proudly Loyolian .... Sikira toko de. Only a true loyo boy would understand....
if ayangbayi hears that one, trust me u must be upstairs ready to receive pkankere on assembly ground. Am so notorious to that man so tey he has seized 3 school uniforms from for toking out out side school premises.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by omoolope2019(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
instinct57vm:
I stumbled on this picture in my Uncle's house, and then he asked me to guess who was standing beside him. I suppose the person should be his friend. I mention all the names of his friends I knew and couldn't have guessed better. To my suprise he eventually told me that was the Ooni of Ife standing beside him and further narrated their joint experiences back in Secondary school, Loyola College, Ibadan.
Moral: Don't undermine anyone, the person standing beside you could go on to become "ori apesin" like yorubas will say meaning: A great person...My uncle on(Middle row 2nd right) Ooni(Middle row third right) Mid 80's
i'm very sure you did'nt get your uncle right loyola college did not use trousers and tie during the time ooni was a student so try and get the rigth person in the pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Speak Ijo(ijaw) / Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) / Cute Italian Lady Speaks Pidgin, Taught By Ex Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.