Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Manchester United Launch Home Kit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Launch Home Kit (851 Views)

Manchester United Launch New Home Kit For 2018/2019 Season / Adidas And United Launch 2017/18 Third Kit / Ikorodu United Launch New Kits For 2015/2016 NPFL Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Launch Home Kit by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Manchester United have launched their new home and away kits for 2016/17, with new striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic front and centre.

In a statement, the club said: "adidas and Manchester United have launched the club's new home jersey for the 2016/17 season, taking inspiration from the club's early years as Newton Heath LYR Football Club.

"In the second year of the partnership with Manchester United, adidas has taken cues from the Club's illustrious history, with a two tone red split design evoking the two-tone Newton Heath kit of 1878."

The home kit was officially launched in China during United's 2016 pre-season tour, and it will be worn for the first time when they take on rivals Manchester City in Beijing on Monday, July 25.

Apart from those still resting after Euro 2016, the whole first-team squad was there to pose in the new strip in China, including captain Wayne Rooney.

Re: Manchester United Launch Home Kit by Titheman(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
united
Re: Manchester United Launch Home Kit by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
More

Re: Manchester United Launch Home Kit by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin I still prefer the Away kit... Can't wait to have one soon.
Re: Manchester United Launch Home Kit by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I still prefer the Away kit... Can't wait to have one soon.
I agree with you , I like the away kit . It looks more attractive .

(1) (Reply)

Rio2016 Olympics - Long Jump Final: Ese Brume Fails To Take Medal (photos) / Funny Jay-Jay Okocha Acrobatic Celebration / WOW!! Iheanacho Breaks Several Records As City Win Manchester Derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.