Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This (46117 Views)

Why Your Smartphone Needs A Screen Protector / Crack Any Screen Lock On Andriod Be It Pattern Or Password / How To Bypass FRP Lock On Any Samsung Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This by danielous(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
mamawin:
my children made me do this, the way they play games enh, you go fear
children of nowadays ehn. I don't know what planet they came from. Imagine a small child dragging,trying to collect ur phone. cheesy
Re: Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This by lilbabyak(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Putting a lock on your phone doesn't really matter.
You can add your ICE (in case of emergency) No to the emergency number and it will be dialed without unlocking the phone
Re: Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This by mamawin(f): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
danielous:
children of nowadays ehn. I don't know what planet they came from. Imagine a small child dragging,trying to collect ur phone. cheesy

can you believe I have to change d pin like twice a week? because they always got it. I was using four digits, but now I'm using like ten digits. imagine the pain of typing that each time the screen locks....

1 Like

Re: Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This by Foxycute(m): 6:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Am so lucky dat i didn't die during my accident. My only savior dat my major line i don't password d fone. It was easy to access my call log.
But health professionals she hv a better way of passing across such news. Imagine a nurse calling my mum at abt 4.30am telling her to come to Asokoro to identify me.
Re: Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This by lebete3000: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2016
marshborn:

From what I heard everything was locked, both sim and phone.

I'm even looking for how to revert back screen pattern lock to swipe unlock on my galaxy A5 but encountering difficulties.
Re: Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This by donbenedict(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
rahman3853:
I think most smartphones saves on device. No point. Perhaps its on device
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

Re: Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This by TrollinStone: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nawa o. RIP to your friend. Thats sad.

At least my small phone doesnt have lock. But even then I didnt save my parents numbers with mom or dad 4 security reasons, so if someone picks my phone they just look like random contacts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.