Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Original University Rankings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Original University Rankings (1678 Views)

Top Ten Universities In Africa 2019 - Qs' Rankings / Top Nigerian University Rankings For 2017. / Nigerian Universities Missing In Latest QS World University Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original University Rankings by ItzTun3chi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
In relation to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3241884/webometrics-transparent-ranking-universities-2016

I hereby declare that the information posted by the Op is wrong and shouldn't be taken as the real rankings.. I followed his link and discovered it was malicious.. .this is the real rankings posted on webometrics website
http://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/Nigeria
Zoom for clearer view

Re: Original University Rankings by ItzTun3chi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi
Re: Original University Rankings by Tolexander: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi
Thank you OP for the nice work done.

Imagine what Tribalism has done to our nation and the effects on our mental and social activities. The poster of that false thread intentionally gave the first position to UNN in order to prove a point the South Eastern university is better, just because he/she was not happy seeing the South-west Universities in the top spots

The moderators should please try to scrutinize every news and link before recommending them to the supermoderators. Though we understand the new system of tagging the supermoderators has rendered some mods to just banning erring posters.

The supermoderators are meant to critically check these kinda sensitive infos before moving them to the homepage and not being trivial with them.This is not about snake ranking but universities.

1 Like

Re: Original University Rankings by Crusadar(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
UNAAB all d way

1 Like

Re: Original University Rankings by squarelead(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry where's my University? Achievement in life does not depend on University but your ideas and commitment. wink
Re: Original University Rankings by justhelp(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
I knew it
Re: Original University Rankings by WiseCollins(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:

Imagine what Tribalism has done to our nation and the effects on our mental and social activities. The poster of that false thread intentionally gave the first position to UNN in order to prove a point the South Eastern university is better, just because he/she was not happy seeing the South-west Universities in the top spots

The moderators should please try to scrutinize every news and link before recommending them to the supermoderators. Though we understand the new system of tagging the supermoderators has rendered some mods to just banning erring posters.

The supermoderators are meant to critically check these kinda sensitive infos before moving them to the homepage and not being trivial with them.This is not about snake ranking but universities.
Tolexander:
Tolexander:

Some times I wonder how people think. Must you bring tribalism to this?
Re: Original University Rankings by Tolexander: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
WiseCollins:

Some times I wonder how people think. Must you bring tribalism to this?
thank God you recognize and regard the fact that I do think.

How come you refuse to have a thinking faculty?
Re: Original University Rankings by OurSchoolNews: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
@OP...the Poster of the original thread provided this link http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/169

and you, out of inferiority complex, followed the link and ended up providing this link

...now does those two links look thesame? Well, always make sure you dot your ''i''s and cross your Ts before bringing up an argument!
Follow the link and comfirm it your self...i guess you were too lazy to search down to 1400plus ...
And next time, don't insult any mod here cus seun isn't that foolish to give job to lazy folk!

1 Like

Re: Original University Rankings by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:

The moderators should please try to scrutinize every news and link before recommending them to the supermoderators.

I'm Yoruba, but this is nonsense.Must all issues be brought down to the level of tribalism?.Besides webometric ranking is not a ranking of the best universities in the world.Its just a ranking of the accessibility/openess of their reserches to the web.So stop being jealous over a mere ranking.
Re: Original University Rankings by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
@OP...the Poster of the original thread provided this link http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/169

and you, out of inferiority complex, followed the link and ended up providing this link

...now does those two links look thesame? Well, always make sure you dot your ''i''s and cross your Ts before bringing up an argument!
Follow the link and comfirm it your self...i guess you were too lazy to search down to 1400plus ...
And next time, don't insult any mod here cus seun isn't that foolish to give job to lazy folk!
Did I insult anyone undecided undecided undecided
You jump into conclusions easily
Read what I wrote again angry angry angry
Re: Original University Rankings by Decale: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/169

ItzTun3chi and Tolexander

Both of you should do well to shut up. If you guys had half a brain, you'd do more research and focus less on your inconsequential hatred.

The original thread was the latest edition, July 2016 about openness rank and you're here provided BS. Carry your frustrated broke selves and go make some money. At least, that'd occupy you rather this unemployed state you both are constantly in

2 Likes

Re: Original University Rankings by WiseCollins(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tolexander:
thank God you recognize and regard the fact that I do think.

How come you refuse to have a thinking faculty?

it's better not to have at all than thinking like a goat.
Re: Original University Rankings by Tolexander: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
WiseCollins:

it's better not to have at all than thinking like a goat.
half bread is better than none!
Re: Original University Rankings by WiseCollins(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tolexander:
half bread is better than none!
Not when the half bread is infested with maggots
Re: Original University Rankings by Tolexander: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
WiseCollins:

Not when the half bread is infested with maggots
maggots are the protein there!
Re: Original University Rankings by WiseCollins(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tolexander:
maggots are the protein there!
Lmao. funny you.

(1) (Reply)

Student Shot Dead At Imsu Gate (graphic Photos) / Nairaland I Need Your Advice / LASU Post-utme Screening 2017: Eligibiity, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.