Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Listen To New Version Of ‘kill ‘em With Kindness’ By Selena Gomez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Listen To New Version Of ‘kill ‘em With Kindness’ By Selena Gomez (892 Views)

Random Act Of Kindness By CEO Webbiit Technologies - Photos / Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To New Version Of ‘kill ‘em With Kindness’ By Selena Gomez by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Indeed YES!! It may be Selena Gomez’ birthday, but she’s the one giving a great big gift to her fans for all their support and love. She recorded a brand new version of her hit ‘Kill ‘Em With Kindness’ so click though to hear the passionate new teaser of it. According to the singer ''Did this on my birthday…
coming soon. Thank you for all the love. I love you guys, God bless.” Selena Gomez wrote on her Twitter, implying she just recorded the track. And she easily could have, as it’s nothing but Sel’s gorgeous vocals while she’s playing the piano to the opening lyrics of the song.

She slowly and emotionally sings, “The world can be a nasty place/You know it, I know it, yeah/We don’t have to fall from grace/Put down the weapons you fight with,” and it is SO breathtaking. Selena stripped down to just her voice and one instrument is such a thing of beauty, and i totally can’t wait to hear the recording in its entirety when she decides to release it. Follow this link to download http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/06/selena-gomez-kill-em-with-kindness-video-watch/ or follow here to enjoy other of her songs http://levelhealth..com/2016/07/listen-to-new-version-of-kill-em-with.html

Re: Listen To New Version Of ‘kill ‘em With Kindness’ By Selena Gomez by halfricanadian(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
I like it *kill em with kindness*

Awwwww cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Toni Tones & Cynthia Morgan Slay In Yellow-themed Photos / SAD NEWS: Basket Mouth’s Mother Is Dead,see When She Died / Pres. Buhari's Daughter, Fatima, Set To Wed This Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.