Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Munich Gunman Obsessed With Mass Killing, Had No Islamist Ties - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Munich Gunman Obsessed With Mass Killing, Had No Islamist Ties (382 Views)

Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents / Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Munich Gunman Obsessed With Mass Killing, Had No Islamist Ties by OwillyOscar(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
The German-Iranian teenager who shot dead nine people in Munich
according to the police was a deranged lone gunman obsessed with
mass killings who drew no inspiration from Islamist militancy.

The Munich shooting, in which a further 27 people were wounded,
some seriously, was the third act of violence against civilians in
Western Europe - and the second in southern Germany - in eight
days. Read more http://www.bureauspy.com/2016/07/munich-gunman-obsessed-with-mass.html
Re: Munich Gunman Obsessed With Mass Killing, Had No Islamist Ties by personal59: 4:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Don't tell me he was influenced, inspired, had links to Anders Breivik! call him a secular terrorist, show me his apartment, bedroom, pofile his family! above all just call him a terrorist.
shameless hypocrites!
Re: Munich Gunman Obsessed With Mass Killing, Had No Islamist Ties by izzou(m): 5:16am On Jul 24, 2016
I find that hard to believe

Make my muslim brothers no vex abeg

I just find that hard to believe

cool

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: RRS Nabs "Legion Officer" For Stealing Motorcycles / Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Having 9 Lives? / Edo 2016: Monarch Places Curse On Subjects Who Fail To Vote APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.