Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Esutech Pume Dates Latest! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Esutech Pume Dates Latest! (1178 Views)

Some Important Dates Of 2016. / Esutech Realeases Pume Screening Dates / Esutech Realeases Pume Screening Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esutech Pume Dates Latest! by gentleemmy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
This is to inform those who chose Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUTECH) as first or Second, that the Post UME dates has been sheduled as follows:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: (All Entries must be in Block Letters)

A. ONLY candidates who already possess the JAMB Minimum UME score of 180 as well as ESUT General Departmental Entry requirements for the proposed course of study and have applied for Admission through JAMB (UME) for the 2009/2010 session are eligible to apply.
B. No candidate is allowed to apply for 2009/2010 admission more than once. Anyone found to have done so will be DISQUALIFIED.
C. Application Forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
D. Candidates must have credits in English and Mathematics plus three other relevant subjects.

. Candidates must note that the subject combinations for the Post-UME Screening are as follows:
{i} Faculty of Agriculture

a. English Language b. Mathematics
{ii} Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences

{iii} Faculty of Education

c . Economics d. Biology
. For the Faculty of Education, candidates will be screened as follows:
- Educational Foundation: English language and Economics.
- Health and Physical Education: English Language and Biology.
- All others: English Language and Mathematics

{iv} Faculty of Engineering

{v} Faculty of Enviromental Sciences

{vi} Faculty of Law
a. English Language b.Literature in English

{vii} Faculty of Management Science
a. English Language c. Economics
b. Literature in English d. Mathematics

. For the Faculty of Management Sciences, candidates will be screened as follows:
- Public Adminstration: English Language and Econonmics
- Mass Communication: English Language and Literature in English
- All others: English Language and Mathematics.
{viii} Faculty of Medicine
a. English Language c. Biology
b. Chemistry d. Physics
{ix} Faculty of Social Sciences
a. English Language c. Mathematics
b. Economics
. For the Faculty of Social Sciences candidates will be screened as follows:
- Economics: English Language and Mathematics
- Political Science, Psychology and Sociology/ Anthropology: English Language and Economics

12. Eligibility for Screening
Candidates must present photocopies of the under listed Screening Documents to be admitted into the Screening hall.
{i} Post UME Screening form {ii} JAMB Result Slip

13. Enclosures
Completed screening forms must be returned online with a photocopy of each of the following documents:
i. UME result slip
ii. Receipt for the purchase of this Application form
iii. Entry qualification certificate(s)
iv. Four (4) identified current passport photographs

14. Attestation
This is to certify that the information given by me in each of the sections above is to the best of my knowledge, accurate. Should any be found false, I shall consider myself disqualified.

for more information refer to the school's website: www.esutportal.net or Thisday Newspaper of Today 16/09/2009.

Good luck to you guys as you buckle up and start an early preparation.
Re: Esutech Pume Dates Latest! by harakiri(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ah. . .Esut.I love that school (and hate it too grin).Memories of independence layout,Ogui, Kenyata,Afia nine,Obiagu,Achara layout,brown and brown come to mind. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make A List Of Correct Sentences With The word "jega". / Someone Delete My Post Today,why? / Of Age,maturity And Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.