Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Do I Change My Facebook I.D - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Change My Facebook I.D (1437 Views)

How Can I Verify Tax I.d For My USA Adsense / How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Facebook I.D by Menh: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
I want to change the name I'm currently using on Facebook page but i don't know how to go about it.

Please, instruct me on how to go about it.
Re: How Do I Change My Facebook I.D by Jejelomoekonlo: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Menh:
I want to change the name I'm currently using on Facebook page but i don't know how to go about it.

add me on facebook
https://mobile.facebook.com/100012942481769/
Re: How Do I Change My Facebook I.D by OnlineMercenary: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
I guess your question is - HOW TO CHANGE YOUR FB USERNAME / URL ?

1.) Sign into your Facebook account.
2.) Go to Facebook username changing page.
3.) Type the username you want for your profile, check if its available. If it’s available click on create. Alternatively you can select any of the usernames that Facebook suggests. Choose an username carefully!
4.) Click on Confirm. Think twice before clicking on this button! You will not be able to change your username later!
And do not worry! Even your older profile URL / username will redirect to your new profile URL / username!
Now you have your own unique and easy to remember Facebook username. Enjoy the new username!

If you have other similar questions, ask here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3207887/ask-question-blogging-seo-web

Hope this helps.
Re: How Do I Change My Facebook I.D by Jejelomoekonlo: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
I guess your question is - HOW TO CHANGE YOUR FB USERNAME / URL ?

1.) Sign into your Facebook account.
2.) Go to Facebook username changing page.
3.) Type the username you want for your profile, check if its available. If it’s available click on create. Alternatively you can select any of the usernames that Facebook suggests. Choose an username carefully!
4.) Click on Confirm. Think twice before clicking on this button! You will not be able to change your username later!
And do not worry! Even your older profile URL / username will redirect to your new profile URL / username!
Now you have your own unique and easy to remember Facebook username. Enjoy the new username!

If you have other similar questions, ask here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3207887/ask-question-blogging-seo-web

Hope this helps.

He is talking of a facebook page not profile..
Re: How Do I Change My Facebook I.D by OnlineMercenary: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Menh:

To request a change to your Page's name:

Click About on the left side of your Page.
Click Page Info.
Hover over the Name section and click Edit.
Enter a new Page name and click Continue.
Review your request and click Request Change.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Android Apps For 2017 / Do You Want To Send Bulk Sms Messages To Millions Of Nigerians / When You Fail To Plan, You Plan To Fail: A Case Study In Website Indecision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.