Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

" A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / " A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie (1392 Views)

Download Full Movie: A Trip To Jamaica | By Ay, Funke… / My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie / AY's A "Trip To Jamaica" Movie Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie by OnosWorld(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
"A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie.

Following the huge success of Inspector Ay, 30 Days In Atlanta, Popular Nigerian actor, comedian and T.V presenter Ayo Makun, Commonly called AY has released the trailer for his new movie “A Trip To Jamaica"

The Movie is set to star the likes of Funke Akindele, Chris Attoh, Olamide, Nse Ikpe Etim Cynthia Morgan, Patoranking and several international acts such as the celebrated Hollywood veteran Eric Roberts, Paul Campbell of ‘The 3rd World Cop’ fame in Jamaica, Dan Davies from Hollywood and the former Miss Jamaica and the Winner of ‘She’s Got Game’ American reality television dating game show Rebecca Silver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBvMB15o_4Y

Click on the link for more details

http://www.onosworld.com/2016/07/a-trip-to-jamaica-ay-releases-trailer.html

1 Share

Re: " A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie by chimoskyg(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hope the movie repp wella
Re: " A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie by Gmajor(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
I could barely stomach 20 minutes of 3 days in Atlanta. I doubt if this one will be different in any way

1 Like

Re: " A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
This guy sabi packaging
Before u know the movie is wack, he must have made his cash grin
Re: " A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie by prof800(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Packaging things on point.!
Re: " A Trip To Jamaica" AY Releases Trailer For His New Movie by Originalsly: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm....after watching trailer. .. still have absolutely no clue what the movie is about. May very well be another ehmmm.. .....blockbuster like 30 Days in Atlanta....15 minutes of which was wayyyy too much for me.

(1) (Reply)

Animal Kingdom Anyone? / Big Brother Is Bad For Africa - Let Us Fight Moral Exploitation! / Free Movie Downloads Where Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.