Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo (49342 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Davido And American Singer Tinashe In New Stunning Photos / Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo by xenoo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
freemanbubble:
davido natural voice dey crack. i wonder how una take dey enjoy he music. maybe too much of studio trick ehancer na him dey sweet una
that is why i listen to foreign song. they got meaning and clean voice without to much ehancer. check brunor mars. check rihanna. check adele. check sia. check george ezra. check x ambassador. check justin timberlake.
I taught I was the only one DAT noticed it. But he still try sha

1 Like

Re: Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo by funshelite(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Looks like davido is fingering this babe in the first pic ,anyway proud of him and his career so far
Re: Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo by brunoMcJaY(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
freemanbubble:
davido natural voice dey crack. i wonder how una take dey enjoy he music. maybe too much of studio trick ehancer na him dey sweet una
that is why i listen to foreign song. they got meaning and clean voice without to much ehancer. check brunor mars. check rihanna. check adele. check sia. check george ezra. check x ambassador. check justin timberlake.

All this people you mentioned use a mode of audio or voice enhancer in majority of their songs. Theyre are just better.
Re: Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo by temmyjoe(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hollawaley:
watch okada man riding with his legs-https:///O4m3jv
So how much e go add to my account? Abeg
Re: Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo by KaBabs1: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tinashe and her boobs mehn. Dayuuum!!
Re: Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo by lilzonnex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rilwon:
exactly
lol....who cares as far as bigger money fan wizkid is getting comes in
Re: Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo by loomer: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2016
freemanbubble:

ok. grow up son. don't always use your dick to reason. so which means you nor go fit stand the sight of an naked girl.
anyway, maybe nor be your fault. you never mature. you are a baby boy.
the body of a woman never controls our erection. our heart and testosterone controls erection. when we begin to nurse sexual feelings in our heart. then the pumping of blood, testosterone and seminal fluid increases. that is why after ejaculation with a woman. she immediately becomes like a plain wood to us. then we begin to have that sexual feeling again when seminal fluid is restored. this is the reason some male can stay without sex but others can not. because their heart is always occupied with sexual thoughts.

No, I Neva mature.
Re: Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo by paulbabu(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2016
skimmy005:
donkey... if his more successful dan work internationally den why did sony sign davido instead of dat c*ward calld wizkid... z*mbie undecided

it is only a slowpoke that wil open mouth and say locally or internationally Wizkid stands with Davido
Davido is arguably the most successful musician in Africa
wizkid have not gotten 1/3 of his musical awards and yet they didn't start music in the same day
Davido ia the only Africa musician to get a Global recording deal of 1m USD, I doubt if wizkid can ever get such a deal with his inconsistency in music
next time u shut up and listen to OBO
my brother tell them ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) / Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.