Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? (576 Views)

The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Advice me on the phone to buy, am tire of android phone, especially all these China medtek phone not that they are bad, I just wanted to change OS but am eyeing Samsung phone too because have never use Samsung android phone, so am juxtaposing Samsung Galaxy or iPhone 5,fairly used o, no money for new one.

Note am using infinix hot 2 tired of it.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by George22016(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2016
dancok:
Advice me on the phone to buy, am tire of android phone, especially all these China medtek phone not that they are bad, I just wanted to change OS but am eyeing Samsung phone too because have never use Samsung android phone, so am juxtaposing Samsung Galaxy or iPhone 5,fairly used o, no money for new one.

Am the guy that just called u who coming up 2 pik it.can u post pics of the phone tnx and what's the condition
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Buy HTC & thank me later
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by George22016(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
dancok:

How far the pics?
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by henchyk(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
dancok:

Lol if you're tired of Infinix hot 2 then you're tired of Android because that's about the purest Android you'll ever get. Hot 2 runs the latest version of Android.

Just go get an iPhone then if you've got the cash because Samsung is still android. Although I prefer the Android to the iOS any day of the week.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
George22016:

Am the guy that just called u who coming up 2 pik it.can u post pics of the phone tnx and what's the condition

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by George22016(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=dancok post=47964644][/quote]
I day call your number its not available.hope you won't make ur effort in vain.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by gidjah(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
You are tired of the phone partly because yoy are stucked with an mtk. Pls go for the dragons like Samsung, Htc and your life will never remain the same, trust me. Just ensure you go for the original and not copy o! Else your body will hate your spirit and you shall be frustrated by uncle mtk.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Or Samsung Phone? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
George22016:

I day call your number its not available.hope you won't make ur effort in vain.
08064357013 the number is available.

(1) (Reply)

Real Amount Of Gionee M5 / Price Of Used Samsung S4 And S5 / Android Phone Under 15k (suggestions Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.