Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Sunday Prayer To The Blessed Virgin Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Prayer To The Blessed Virgin Mary (354 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja / 25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Prayer To The Blessed Virgin Mary by FMary(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2016
MOTHER of my God, look down upon a poor sinner, who has recourse to thee and puts his trust in thee. I am not worthy that thou shouldst even cast thine eyes upon me; but I know that thou, beholding Jesus thy Son dying for sinners, dost yearn exceedingly to save them. O Mother of Mercy, look on my miseries and have pity upon me.
Men say thou art the refuge of the sinner, the hope of the desperate, the aid of the lost; thou art, then, my refuge, hope and aid. It is thy prayers which must save me. For the love of Jesus Christ be my help; reach forth thy hand to the poor fallen sinner who recommends himself to thee. I know that it is thy joy to aid the sinner when thou canst; help me now, for thou canst help me. By my sins I have forfeited the grace of God and my own soul. I place myself in thy hands; oh, tell me what to do that I may regain the grace of God, and I will do it. My Saviour bids me to come to thee for help; He wills that I should look to thy pity; that so, not only the merits of thy Son, but thine own prayers, too, may unite to save me. To thee, then, I have recourse: pray to Jesus for me; and make known the great good thou canst do for one who trusts in thee. Be it done unto me according to my hope. Amen.

(3 Hail Marys in reparation for blasphemies against the Blessed Virgin Mary.)

http://www.francismary.org/sunday-prayer-to-the-blessed-virgin-mary/

Re: Sunday Prayer To The Blessed Virgin Mary by chiefolododo(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Praying to virgin Mary is blasphemous. Jesus said whatever you ask the father in my name , he shall do . You are praying to the FATHER and no body else
Re: Sunday Prayer To The Blessed Virgin Mary by FMary(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Am very sure you have said this a thousand and one times, why don't you mind your own business for once?

Did you even read the content of the prayer?

chiefolododo:
Praying to virgin Mary is blasphemous. Jesus said whatever you ask the father in my name , he shall do . You are praying to the FATHER and no body else

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone / Pastor Adeboye Still Causing Marriage Pandemonium / 1misconceptions About The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.