Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Weekend Exclusive: Should Teens Be Allowed To Use Make-up? - Vox Pop - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Weekend Exclusive: Should Teens Be Allowed To Use Make-up? - Vox Pop (545 Views)

Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / I Think Cane Should Be Allowed In Schools To Keep Away This............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Exclusive: Should Teens Be Allowed To Use Make-up? - Vox Pop by badohemmy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
KARIFEST went into the streets to give people a chance to voice their opinions on this topic, while many comfortably chose a specific age, others were not too sure about when is actually the right time.

Here are some interesting opinions, maybe at the end you can make yours in the comments section. Enjoy!

"My standard for my child is 18 years, when she's 18 years old then she can decide if she wants to or not." - Mr Uchenna.

"I am a fashion person, so I don't believe make-up should have a specific age for teens, after all 'dusting powder' is make-up and they have been using it since birth." - Miss Chizor Precious.

"As you can see I don't use make-up, I'm not used to it, so I don't know. No comment for now." - Mrs Henrietta Chinedu.

"It's a woman's role to decide when our teen daughter should be allowed to use make-up, but my opinion is from age 18, because I don't even like it." - Mr Igwala Frank.

"I think it doesn't have a definite age, it solely depends on the parents. Some persons seldomly even make up for real, maybe just a normal powder applied to the face can do all the magic. That's my take." - Mr Paul Akazue.

"My own daughter should be free to make-up from 10 years old, but i will regulate what she uses." - Ujiri Vivian.

"Age 18 and above is appropriate for me, nothing less." - Mrs Christiana.

"When a girl arrives at the age of 17 or 18, she can experiment with make-up." - Miss Rita Chuks.

"I'll allow my daughter use make-up when she's 18 years, she won't dare to try it without my approval." - Mr Ifeanyi Awaka.

"From the age of 16 at least and 18 at most." - Miss Tosin.

"I believe that young girls should not be encouraged to do something that is associated with adults, it sends the wrong message. For me I'll say age 23." - Mr Martins.

"I'm not sure I'll ever be comfortable with my teenage daughter on make-up. If at all I'll allow that, then it should be when she's in tertiary institution." - Mrs Amah Rita.

"The question sounds easy, but it is very hard. Em! If I must pick the right age, then I'll say 16 years." - Mr Barry

"At least after her secondary school or as from age of 18 or 19, that's my opinion." - Miss Doris.

"Well, I don't have a specific age, it depends on individuals and what they belief." - Mr Onyema Emmanuel.

"My opinion is age 18 years. Not one day less," - Mr Donatus

"Teenage girls should not be allowed to wear make-up. When they become adults, they can decide whether to wear make-up or not." - Mr Okhian Chris.

"Make-ups are not bad, people should not make it look like a bad thing. Age 13 years is okay, as long as it is light." - Mr Bishop.

"I don't believe it is right for teenage girls to be using make-up. The age should be from twenty years old (20yrs) upwards." - Amaka Obi.

"It's not by age but by choice. If you go to the north, even a 5 months old baby wears make up." - Obioma Sandra.

"Teenagers should not be allowed to use make-up, not until they get to age 18 years." - Mr. Sunday Tobechukwu.

"It should be after they must have finished secondary school, that's when they can now contemplate using make-up. And that's between 16 to 19 years. Just my opinion." - Mrs Roseline Odah.

"Make-up is personal, it doesn't have a specific age because powder is part of make-up kit, so make-up has no age limit." - Mrs Christy Azary.

"They should not even be allowed to use it at all. Not until they come of age. So they don't use it for the wrong reasons." - Samuel Asiodu..

WEEKEND EXCLUSIVE: Should Teens Be Allowed To Use Make-up? - VOX POP http://karifest..com/2016/07/weekend-exclusive-should-teens-be.html

Re: Weekend Exclusive: Should Teens Be Allowed To Use Make-up? - Vox Pop by Talktru(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yeah oh there should use(girls) cos if they don't some of them will look like ojuju calabar ;DYeah oh there should use(girls) cos if they don't some of them will look like ojuju calabar.... Hahaha first to comment at last the feeling is cool though.

(1) (Reply)

Learning How To Become Better Everyday 3 / My Husband Beats My Mother – Wife Tells Court / Marriage - 5 Communication Styles Between Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.