Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered (2288 Views)

Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. / Broilers And Egg For Sale / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by modsfucker: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
A rare breed of chicken that is completely black from head to toe and having all its components e.g meat, egg, hair, shit etc as black has been discovered in Indonesia.

This breed of chicken is now called goth chicken and it goes for a $200.

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Sunofgod(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fukushima chicken.....eat at your own risk!

3 Likes

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by tempest02: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
WTF....This kind of chicken is for the gods.

When dibia starts listing all those ungettable items, this one follow.

Why is the inside of its body also black? This one fit be experiment gone wrong oh, i no go buy sha. Even black woman dey get pink for inside... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Oche211(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
tempest02:

When dibia starts listing all those ungettable items, this one follow
na true u talk
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
I blame Minister Of Darkness for this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Cadamlk: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Black chicken? undecided Naahh !!!
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's a real nigga cock

2 Likes

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by evy1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ayam Cemani an uncommon and relatively modern breed of chicken from Indonesia. They have dominant gene that causes hyperpigmentation (Fibromelanosis), making the chicken entirely black; including feathers, beak, and internal organs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayam_Cemani

2 Likes

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by mightyhaze: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
tempest02:

Why is the inside of its body also black? This one fit be experiment gone wrong oh, i no go buy sha. Even black woman dey get pink for inside... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
inside where? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
tempest02:

Why is the inside of its body also black? This one fit be experiment gone wrong oh, i no go buy sha. [size=20pt]Even black woman dey get pink for inside... [/size]
Please can you explain further, the coast isn't clear..

3 Likes

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by izsmike: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see o. Food is ready , it's black chicken your favorite
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
so My Yoruba proverb is wrong afterall.....
"ko ni buru fun adie, ko yin eyin dudu".....

Smh..

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by edbor(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
experiment gone wrong.
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by lekkie073(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
anything black is evil......
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
na dis kind of chicken I go dey buy for ladies now , you want chicken ba oya come chop na .
after all chicken na chicken gringringringringrin
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drabeey:
so My Yoruba proverb is wrong afterall.....

"ko ni buru fun adie, ko yin eyin dudu".....

Smh..

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
lol
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Walahi I go still chop am
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by crackhouse(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's a nigger fowl.

1 Like

Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by crackhouse(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
The way we see this fowl is exactly the way whites see blacks all over the world.
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by TI1919(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by mejai(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I blame Minister Of Darkness for this
fashola where thou art u? upon all d increase in tariff.
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Mcowubaba: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
crackhouse:
The way we see this fowl is exactly the way whites see blacks all over the world.
You are very wrong......

This is a strange creature... Ayam cermanio or so.. Mostly found in Asia.....
Re: Strange Breed Of Fowl With Black Meat And Egg Discovered by Krystale: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
tempest02:

chai! Violence against women

(1) (Reply)

Farmland Available For Sale In Abuja (kwali) / Which Chicken Feed Brand Is Really The Best For Optimum Growth? / Mature Cockerel For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.