Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. (1100 Views)

Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / Check Out The Black Chicken That Has Black Meat And Lays Black Eggs (photos) / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Get ready to see the most awesome chicken ever. This rare breed is completely black, from head to toe. There are a lot of rumors and misconceptions about this chicken. But once you learn about it, you’ll definitely want to share this with your friends.
This is the Ayam Cemani Chicken. It is a rare breed of chicken from Indonesia.

Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by softwerk(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Stale

1 Like

Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Indeed an indegenious chicken.

Check out my signature.
Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by malificent(f): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2017
@OP give me 5 reasons to eat this chicken, it's even very expensive
Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
I'm sure it's the devil's agent. So demoncious looking!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Ayam translates as “chicken” in Indonesian, Cemani is Javanese for “completely black.”

Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Just one of these chickens costs between $1999 and $2500.

The birds are completely black: black plumage with a greenish shine, black legs and toe nails, black beak and tongue, and black comb and wattles.

Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by blessedvisky(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
If this kain chicken pursue you for dream, my brother.. .. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by nagod5(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me
Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Categories
Did you share this yet?
Join us on Face
Even the meat, bones, and organs are black. But despite many rumors, the blood of the Ayam Cemani is not black (though it is very dark).

Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
The Cemani Chicken is sometimes called the Lamborghini of Chickens. It’s a super designer breed. If you buy two at once, you can actually get a breeding pair of these chickens for the bargain discount price of $2000 from Green Fire Farm in Florida. Yes, that’s actually insane. But these chickens are the most awesome thing ever, so remember to add that to your calculations.
Re: Meet The Chicken That Is Totally Black. Meat, Bones, Marrow Are Even Black. by blessedvisky(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun

(1) (Reply)

Hartching Of Catfish Friers / My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows / How To Make Money From Processing Of Yam Tuber Into Yam Flour (elubo) And Pound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.