Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Good Ideas On How To Adopt A Baby In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders I Need Good Ideas On How To Adopt A Baby In Nigeria (703 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Good Ideas On How To Adopt A Baby In Nigeria by ojuoluwani(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders, I am a man of 40 years old. I got married 7 years ago, but since I got married we have no issues, we went to different hospitals and spent a lot of money, though the issue was I av low sperm count and it was caused by a varicocele at my left testacle, which will cost me around 450,000 naira operate I don't have the money for the operation now and I'm tired of be in the house alone without kids that is why me bad my wife thought of adopting a child at least to have a child we can call our own and if God answer prayers to have more good.
Please I need someone with good idea on how to adopt a baby here in Nigeria. Please help me with details my heart is bleeding everyday for not having children. Good advice is also welcome. or if anybody has any idea on where to do the surgery with less cost I will appreciate it .
NB : don't mind my grammatical blunder just accept it as it is thanks .
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Good Ideas On How To Adopt A Baby In Nigeria by favourmic(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lalasticlala help this man o
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Good Ideas On How To Adopt A Baby In Nigeria by kellz0(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
this man really needs help... With the lilttle money he to use too adopt a child and a lillttle help for well meaning niqerians, he can have his own kids
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Good Ideas On How To Adopt A Baby In Nigeria by Pidggin(f): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
ojuoluwani:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders, I am a man of 40 years old. I got married 7 years ago, but since I got married we have no issues, we went to different hospitals and spent a lot of money, though the issue was I av low sperm count and it was caused by a varicocele at my left testacle, which will cost me around 450,000 naira operate I don't have the money for the operation now and I'm tired of be in the house alone without kids that is why me bad my wife thought of adopting a child at least to have a child we can call our own and if God answer prayers to have more good.
Please I need someone with good idea on how to adopt a baby here in Nigeria. Please help me with details my heart is bleeding everyday for not having children. Good advice is also welcome. or if anybody has any idea on where to do the surgery with less cost I will appreciate it .

Hello, why not help a poor relative (if you have one) or you can help a poor family in your village. Take the child while young and train him or her, God will bless you with yours soon.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Good Ideas On How To Adopt A Baby In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
There is a thread here about this. Check it
https://www.nairaland.com/690649/how-adopt-child-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Good Ideas On How To Adopt A Baby In Nigeria by fruitfulhome: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2016
ojuoluwani:

Hello Ojuoluwani, just seeing ur message. At UPTH, Port Harcourt, the Urology their told us 50k for the surgery. So if you stay close to Port Harcourt, you could use their Service. Even though it has increased, it won't be up to 100k.

(1) (Reply)

Man Demand Refund Of Money Spent On Ex-fiance / Court Dissolves The Marriage Of Veteran Actor Emeka Ike With His Wife Emma / 18 Ways To Spice Up Your Marriage + Free Printable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.