Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

101-year-old Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 101-year-old Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To Baby (701 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos / Guy Poses With His 101-Year-Old Great Grand Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

101-year-old Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To Baby by altim8(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2016
A 101-year-old Italian woman, Anatolia Vertadella, has given birth to a 9-pound baby. According to World News Daily Report, this was made possible through ovary transplant even when medical professionals were against the procedure due to the age of the woman involved.
The whole procedure was illegal, but private clinic in Turkey made it possible, reports the Rivista Napoli. “I am very grateful to all the team of doctors who decided to go on with the operation. I am so grateful to have given birth to my 17th child. This is a true blessing and a testament to the power of the creator. “For so long I have felt useless to God, I could not procreate since I turned 48 years old when I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. For a long time I believed God was punishing me for only bearing 16 children, but in his godly generosity, he has granted me with fertility once again,” the new mum who is a fervent Catholic told Rivista Napoli.

(1) (Reply)

Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? / Toddler Suffocates Under Beanbag Chair As Daycare Worker Sat On Top Of Him / Man Murders His Own Daughter Because He Was Angry At His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.