Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) (37650 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by ThePlumbers(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Okay ooo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2016
na lie undecided
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by ibiyemi93: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2016
They sure look alike..
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by sexychocho(f): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2016
They luk alike

Just dat emmanuella's face is more funny dat dis
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by mradjoy(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2016
The resemblance is striking mhen! grin grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by YourNemesis: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2016
They look alike.... just that this one fine pass emmanuela small.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Deen77: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2016
midehi2:
this is Emmanuella na

We need DNA text, is possible they hahaaaaaa.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by chiefolododo(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Is that Emmanuel look alike?
tomax026:
Does the saying that God made two different people who are not even family to look alike in everything true? But if what one of our staffs saw in Amoyo, a sleepy town near ilorin, is anything to go by, I think it's true..

The guy said he went to greet a friend in that town, but he was showed a house that the popular comedienne Emmanuela is living..He said he knew it was a joke, but when they called the girl out from the house, he doubted his believe..

The girl, he said look exactly like Emmanuela, the teeth is like Emmanuela's teeth and even the way he walks, laugh, talk, and joke look like the original Emmanuela..i learnt the little girl is also funny,..Maybe in the nearest future they can meet to know each other..check the pictures that some people took with the girl . I hope to be a celebrity too, so people can show me my look-alike
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by elopee3000(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2016
When people say igbo people love money i laff in jamaica, the problem is igbo people see money while people dont know is money let start with aki and paw there is a lots of aki and paw in every tribe wasting away but the people dont ve eyes to see talent in them now here comes emmanuella everybody wan be emmanuella by force lets give igbo people naija to manage

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2016
The diff is thr but that her face full ajegunle nah
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by EllaNkay: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
hmmmm...... let your voce win an iphone6 for you in the #PalmVoice #SexyVoice. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latest v5.2.2 of Palmchat to be eligible to participate. HURRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
E wooo na them sabi undecided
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by LuveU2(f): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Integrityfarms:
OK! Na emmanuella real face be dis o!
Lolsss abi na

Dear pls vote falconey for mr nairaland o. Will notify u when its time. Catch ya
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Gkemz: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2016
In her words... This is not my real face.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by LastSurvivor: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Even Emmanuella don get made in China..
Lol
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2016
emeijeh:

Bros you be bingo? grin
why yu dey scream like bingo?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Integrityfarms(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2016
LuveU2:
Lolsss abi na

Dear pls vote falconey for mr nairaland o. Will notify u when its time. Catch ya

till then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by esteerola(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow...they really look alike o...........I need my look alike ooooooooo......... grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by IceDude(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2016
That's Emmanuella jor
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Appareil(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
kellz0:
wowoo wow
Childish foolishness
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Appareil(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2016
kellz0:
wowoo wow
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by MICHROZZAY: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
lol
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Herbwise(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Look alike
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by jasysandra(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
This family sef, dem be real comedian, if not bcus of holdup, am sure dia papa for feature in dat pix.
was just thinking the same thing. Every body wants to be popular.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Appareil(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
midehi2:
this is Emmanuella na
Emmanuela is brown complexion but this one is dark..
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Timiskhid(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Us wont to See Emmanuella's looks are like.. Buh iss all these uglee agbaya dat is showeding.. Us cant efen seen d girl's faze.. Oga o
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by ajalawole(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
midehi2:
this is Emmanuella na
. She said it already bro

this is not her real face cheesy
midehi2:
this is Emmanuella na
. She said it already bro

this is not her real face
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by jennifer22(f): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Walkingouttahere
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by eddypatekky(f): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2016
tomax026:
Does the saying that God made two different people who are not even family to look alike in everything true? But if what one of our staffs saw in Amoyo, a sleepy town near ilorin, is anything to go by, I think it's true..

The guy said he went to greet a friend in that town, but he was showed a house that the popular comedienne Emmanuela is living..He said he knew it was a joke, but when they called the girl out from the house, he doubted his believe..

The girl, he said look exactly like Emmanuela, the teeth is like Emmanuela's teeth and even the way he walks, laugh, talk, and joke look like the original Emmanuela..i learnt the little girl is also funny,..Maybe in the nearest future they can meet to know each other..check the pictures that some people took with the girl . I hope to be a celebrity too, so people can show me my look-alike
she get plenty look alike.....
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
God is great
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Nayok(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Op, doubt it not , I gat your look - alike here also grin

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) by Dignitygab(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2016
[i][/i]OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Royhills Edozie's Candlelight Memorial Holds In Lagos (Photos) / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.