Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

2face's The Ascension Scores Fantastic Reviews On_[vibez9ja_com_ng]_ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face's The Ascension Scores Fantastic Reviews On_[vibez9ja_com_ng]_ (437 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face's The Ascension Scores Fantastic Reviews On_[vibez9ja_com_ng]_ by Vibez9ja: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Vibezscore – *7/100
Based on reviews by 12 critics
Genre – R&B , afropop
Label – Hypertek Digital/960 Music Group (2014)
Length – 65 mins

Tooxclusive – 3.5/5

“2face successfully whipped up an album that reeks of energy from start to finish. While he never falls short with his lyrics or vocal styling, The Ascension is a test of his creative prowess which saw him come out with blazing guns proving that he is indeed, a musician at heart.”

thenet – 3/5

“I know 2Face set out to make a forward or upward moving album on Ascension but what he really has done is move sideways, at best. That isn’t bad in itself, just not the genre-bending, boundary-crossing, revolutionary album it had the potential to be.”

Bellanaija – 3/5

“S: Tu-baba is a legend….*now that that’s outta the way* This album ain’t even close to legendary status. This would easily get lost in his discography. Put track 6 on repeat and you will be alright

T: Tu-baba didn’t ‘wow’ me on this album, I don’t even think I heard one stand out track. That being said, there are some pretty good tunes on here”

See All Critic Reviews On_[Vibez9ja_com_ng]_

Source : https://twitter.com/Vibez_9ja/status/746301966259621889

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Announces Collaborative Album With Drake / Wole Soyinka Meets President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) / Aphrodija Shares 1st Photo Of Her Son As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.