Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

In Need Of A Professional Video Editor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of A Professional Video Editor (1220 Views)

I Need A Professional Video Producer Asap / VACANCY!! A Professional Video Editor Is Needed At Naijaloaded TV / Do You Need A Professional Video Director/editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Professional Video Editor by BARNABASS(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hello, About a month ago, we had a praise concert in my fellowship. We did employ the service of a camera man to handle the video recordings of every activities in that concert. I collected the DVD of 2days ago but to my surprise everything was just dark, you can hardly see the faces of people although that night,the Halogen lamp the man came with got burnt but he did assure me that he can still do a better recording. I need a professional Video Editor or anyone who can or knows anything that can be done so that all our efforts won't just go into waste.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Video Editor by bisi16(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2016
BARNABASS:
Hello, About a month ago, we had a praise concert in my fellowship. We did employ the service of a camera man to handle the video recordings of every activities in that concert. I collected the DVD of 2days ago but to my surprise everything was just dark, you can hardly see the faces of people although that night,the Halogen lamp the man came with got burnt but he did assure me that he can still do a better recording. I need a professional Video Editor or anyone who can or knows anything that can be done so that all our efforts won't just go into waste.
what part of Lagos are u at? I might be able to tuned it a bit.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Video Editor by mtwonder: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
let me help I out I'm an editor and also CDC animation if yu can pay I will show yu sum tricks
Re: In Need Of A Professional Video Editor by ify123destiny(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
There is little or nothing dat can be done, dat's Y its advisable 2 do d right tin during d production stage. A client brought a job 4 mi like d case u narrated, I told d client 4rom d onset dat, dere is little dat can be done 2 enhance d video. Is not everytin dat can be achieved during editing, dats Y its gud 2 do d right tin as a profeessional in your field.

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About T-shirt Customizing / Who Can Teach Me / Draw Like An Artist With This Google App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.