Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

"Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) (3658 Views)

Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by farano(f): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is not a good dress for church I think. .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIQPc-ljzdl/

Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by Miracle4Sure: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Her Life, Her Business.......
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by gsley: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Allllllllll dis breast wey i they see for internet dis days hw i wish i they see them for my room
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by Evergreen4(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Every day breast must appear on FP. Even on sunday
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by midolian(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this?

A mother for that matter! This is something a single lady shouldn't do, let alone a married woman. One seen as a role model by some(@ least her children).

Normally, I see boobs as organs specially created by God to complement a woman's beauty. In this sense, if a woman feels she doesn't attract men enough with her face, she can stylishly flaunt this(ceteris paribus)...but No! not on a Sunday(to church)...No! Not when she is married..No! Not when she has kids ...NO!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by Florblu(f): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
What's with this celebrities and breast? And not like the breast is firm, London bridge is falling down breast everywhere
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by ritababe(f): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
midolian:
What kind of nonsense is this?

A mother for that matter! This is something a single lady shouldn't do, let alone a married woman. One seen as a role model by some(@ least her children).

Normally, I see boobs as organs specially created by God to complement a woman's beauty. In this sense, if a woman feels she doesn't attract men enough with her face, she can stylishly flaunt this...but not on a Sunday...No! Not when she is married..No! Not when she has kids ...NO!

u deserve a medal

1 Like

Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by midolian(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
ritababe:

u deserve a medal
why a medal and not you, sweetheart? A medal is worth money. You are priceless! Kindly reconsider..grin grin
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
What a view to behold! Seriously thinking of this church business. If this is how women dress to church, I should start planning on how to have my own church.
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
d Bible somebody people read ehhhh it's like it's different from d one some of us know
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ray360:
Nairaland is fast becoming breastland. Well, They push anything salacious to FP as it swells their gains through thousands of clicks from the sex-starved and curious nairalanders. Keep it up MODS. keep robbing the front page of healthy topics.
if you are not one of the thousands of sex-starved and curious nairalanders, why did you open this thread in the first place. I am sure u opened this thread before the man that commented first. You only took your time to view those fallen heroes b4 commenting.

Lalasticlala, pls come and take this to the appropriate quarters.

Hypocrites everywhere! angry
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
ritababe:

u deserve a medal
Hi dear, I'm really sorry for doubting your gender.
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by Ray360: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
if you are not one of the thousands of sex-starved and curious nairalanders, why did you open this thread in the first place. I am sure u opened this thread before the man that commented first. You only took your time to view those fallen heroes b4 commenting.

Lalasticlala, pls come and take this to the appropriate quarters.

Hypocrites everywhere! angry
stop going hot under the collar Mr man. Do you know me? and how does my comment affect you if you are not one of the drooling sex-starved dogs feasting on such topics?

Mind your business and stop nosing into people's affairs. Mr goatandyam.
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by talk2hb1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thats interesting... Future online business here
wwww.qlickas.com
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by ritababe(f): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Angeldepedro:
Hi dear, I'm really sorry for doubting your gender.

lol how e take affect me?
will you be happy seeing you sister dress like that to church?
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2016
ritababe:

lol how e take affect me?
will you be happy seeing you sister dress like that to church?
I don't even understand , there have been too much circulation of breasts lately, both online and offline
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
still wanna suckem booobs tho. Love her very plenty
Re: "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
This is what provokes some men to get my herbal tea.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr 2kay's Beautiful Mixed Race Girlfriend / This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures / Justin Bieber And His Red Hot And Sexy Mum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.