Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze (2529 Views)

"Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet / Don Jazzy Asks Linda Ikeji If She Can Act, After Banky W & Adesua's Engagement / Ijeoma Agu: "I Can Act Nude To Pass A Message" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by olayinka807: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chelsea Eze who is one of the up-and-coming Nollywood actresses in a chat with Sunday Scoop, said she can act n*de if the nude scene is done in a tasteful manner.
“If the opportunity comes with a good story and the money is right, I can act nude. As long as it’s tastefully done, I am okay with it,” she said.
She went further to say that she won’t be able to do a full frontal n*de.

“I will not be able to do a full frontal. I am not particular about what I am showing or what I am not showing. As an actor, you should be able to go the extra mile to portray certain character. There was no way the scene where Lupita Njong was nude could have been done without her going nude. If the story warrants that I go naked, of course I will do it because I am an actor before anything.”When reminded that Nigerian society frowns at nudity and there might be a backlash, the fair-skinned actress said if the film was worth it, she could live with the backlash. “I’m weary of the backlash because as human beings, some comments will get to me but at the end of the day I am an actor.”

She informed Sunday Scoop, that the fee for acting nude would have to be in millions and insisted that her future husband would have to understand that acting is make-believe.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/yes-i-can-act-nde-if-money-is-right.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by olayinka807: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Girls can do anything for the money!.
But who am I to judge sad

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Harmony92(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anything 4 d moni? Ur life ur business.
Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Omoabejide(f): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Just negodu. It is her body anyway, gini gbasaram?

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Flexherbal(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
The love of money is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Israellb(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
*Observing* She's almost unclad aalready anyway undecided
Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by ouigy99(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
To act nude be like child's play na..... Compared to another actress who was rumored to eat poo cause of money
Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Humblesam(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
“I will not be able to do a full frontal. I am not particular about what I am showing or what I am not showing. As an actor, you should be able to go the extra mile to portray certain character. There was no way the scene where Lupita Njong was Unclad could have been done without her going Unclad. If the story warrants that I go Unclad, of course I will do it because I am an actor before anything.”When reminded that Nigerian society frowns at Unclothedness and there might be a backlash, the fair-skinned actress said if the film was worth it, she could live with the backlash. “I’m weary of the backlash because as human beings, some comments will get to me but at the end of the day I am an actor.”

Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by integritylady(f): 4:12am On Jul 25, 2016
the poster above me what image is dat?
Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Heryorh: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Humblesam:
“I will not be able to do a full frontal. I am not particular about what I am showing or what I am not showing. As an actor, you should be able to go the extra mile to portray certain character. There was no way the scene where Lupita Njong was Unclad could have been done without her going Unclad. If the story warrants that I go Unclad, of course I will do it because I am an actor before anything.”When reminded that Nigerian society frowns at Unclothedness and there might be a backlash, the fair-skinned actress said if the film was worth it, she could live with the backlash. “I’m weary of the backlash because as human beings, some comments will get to me but at the end of the day I am an actor.”
this ur pixz...na blue angel be dat... grin grin grin grin
Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Humblesam(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
integritylady:
the poster above me
what image is dat?

That's fine arts at it finesse, done by a drawing Marshall smiley
Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by duduade: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2016
When you can dress unclad.. Why can't you act unclad?
Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2016
wetin consign meundecided....if you like,dance unclad.....if you like,act unclad....na your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Can Act Unclad If The Money Is Right – Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze by Arielle: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Humblesam post=47863476]

That's fine arts at it finesse, done by a drawing Marshall smiley[/quote
Really cool. And really creepy! I like!

(1) (Reply)

A Pregnant Janet Jackson Spotted In London (photos) / How To Last Up To 30 Minutes Or More In Bed.!! / Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.