Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) (658 Views)

Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Large Python Killed At Akuora Obosi In Anambra State / Police Van Transporting Blocks In Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) by iamjayboss(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) by HungerBAD: 5:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Is the Onitsha-Enugu expressway a State or Federal Road?

I seem to recollect that Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu took the contract to fix this road, for some Billions of Naira as member of the Board of the PDP Trustees, and he never delivered on the contract. Same thing i have been trying to say for a while, the Eastern Elites are the problem of the East.

Look at the condition of this road?and the criminal Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is silent, almost forgotten as a YAM EATER too from the East. Where is he?the EFCC should Visit him.

Abi na this road money he carry go marry that 15 Yr old girl?

This road is deplorable.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Very sad. going to Enugu now from Anambra now takes likes ages
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2016
shocked dis is serious. E don teyyy wey i see dis kind bad road
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) by bentlywills(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2016
CHANGE
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) by legendte(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2016
I am Igbo and I want to blame our leaders. Same Iwuanyanwu that embezzled FUTO Nekede road.

This reminds me of Aba that doesn't look like a place in the 21st century. The governor was rewarded with a seat in the national assembly. ...TA Orji.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) by legendte(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Please nobody should mention change here. I am pro PDP but we must call a spade a spade. Peter Obi couldn't use his relationship with GEJ to effect a Change on the road. Ken Nnamani was the Senate president for some years. Ike is the deputy senate president for 9 years running now.

With exception of Anambra guys, how many of our people invest at home.
Late Sam Mbakwe developed Imo even as an opposition governor.
It is time we start asking our leaders questions.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Anambra State (photos) by johnwizey: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Sensibe people has commented above (xcept for dat guy that typed CHANGE). Watch as senseless people will blame Yoruba, Buhari or compare it with a place in Lagos lyk say all the states no get dere own problems

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State University Commences Screening Today (details) / Mark Zuckerberg Visit Boosts Nigeria Startups. / Photo: Woman Spotted In A Bus With A Live Chicken...inside Her Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.