Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. (2057 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by tiniks(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
The Dean of students of the Federal university of technology,Akure in person of Prof. B.K. Alese threatens FUTA male students to have a low hair cut,Otherwise,they will not continue the ongoing exams.NAIRALANDERS,pls what is your take about this.moderators frontpage pls,I need reply,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by kissval1388: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
hmmmmm in a normal sense, that keeping of hair is not good atal, it makes students look rough and rugged. just have a clean low cut with a correct carving by a qualified barber and see how sweet you Will look.

in other words, the vc is over reacting jare, this guys u are talking to are matured men, if they dont want to cut there hair, leave them and face your business.

2 Likes

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by 9japride(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2016
U can't impose ur ideology on others that's d problem with African leaders. Uni students are adults

2 Likes

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by ajokeade920: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Was he referring to kids? funny vc.

2 Likes

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by Standing5(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Glorified sec school . . .
After buying 50% of their workload you are expected to shave often.

1 Like

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by Standing5(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Glorified sec school . . . After buying 50% of their workload you are expected to shave often.

1 Like

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2016
That's FUTA for you...... Federal University of Toddlers, Akure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by Trinxzy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
adebayor1490:
That's FUTA for you...... Federal University of Toddlers, Akure
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by Jibsmth(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
The matter just tire me oo...
Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by StealthyMe(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tiniks , were you physically present when the statement and threat of rustication was made ?
Moreover, nobody can force you not to write your exams cos you're on some hairstyle. Nothing pertaining to that is in the student handbook, plus they can be sued for it.
Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by saxwizard(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
protest and go on compulsory break...

or

cut the hair and graduate in time....no time for shits.

.the education system is so fu**d up dat wat u just hv to think abt is getting the hell out of dat school....

but dat school sef ...
Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by olasubomi007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Strike tinz
Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by Richy4(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't feel like saying much....

University has lost it's meaning in Nigeria...

Where they ask Adult with pubic hairs "Tap rooted" facial hair all over to

<<<<Submit Notes,
<<<<stand up or kneel down and face the board
<<<<cut your hair or no class
<<<<Do not use Blackberry or other smart phones in School
<<<< Attend church or chapel or face rustication

1 Like

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by TheAziz: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
higher institutions in 9ja are funny sha, shey na secondary school dem dey?
Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by Collinsnice(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Try dz style

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by buharisbae(f): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
futa? ewwwww! I'm sure Unilag can't try that!
Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by orimsamsam(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Later na fingernail. Futa go start to dey check
Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by tiniks(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
StealthyMe:
Tiniks , were you physically present when the statement and threat of rustication was made ?
Moreover, nobody can force you not to write your exams cos you're on some hairstyle. Nothing pertaining to that is in the student handbook, plus they can be sued for it.
ID cards were seized,it was so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Cut Your Hair Low Or Get Rusticated- Dean Threatens University Students. by wittyt98(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2016
abeg ...most of these our vc's nd leaders need to get their brains updated ..... we've had enough of these whole 80' nd 90's kinda mentality ......what's up with the whole bullshit ....even Albert Einstein didn't cut his hair ..... does keeping my hair stop me from graduating as a first class student? or getting rich ? .. this is what's affecting us ..we attach so much importance to very stupid and dumb things that ain't worth it ..... this is 2016 for crying out loud ..go to the west ..U'll see people with tattoos all over carrying crazy hairstyles buh still you can't Bleep with them when it comes to being intelligent nd hardworking ... they know what they re doing ..nd I believe everyone has the right to be free ....if u see me rocking dreads nd because of that call me a thug who is useless its your own cup of tea ..I'm a thug that knows what he's doing nd I'm sure with hard work nd prayer I'll make it ...... these old men should pls go and retire if they don't know what to do again .....tcheeew what a very stupid decision

(1) (Reply)

Expelled UNILORIN Student Begs Management For Compassion / Sweet Sixteen - The JAMB 2019 Recommended English Novel / Accounting Or Economics: Which Is A Better Course To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.