Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her (23003 Views)

Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Baby Mama Celebrates Son's 14th Birthday / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by Annalise(f): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2016
crimmish:
smiley smiley smiley

CHECKOUT 5 HOT PICS OF OKEY BAKASSI'S BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/comedian-okey-bakassi-shares-photos-of.html

she's beautiful.....
All in the name of click baiting, you call pictures of a 15 year old hot. Na waah for una
Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by JOYOSITA(f): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Na ur Papa born you
Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by aalangel(f): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
This is truly a 14 year old. Unlike some 14 year old we see.

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by vally68: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2016
She is cute though
Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by talentedjohn(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2016
She is eye-catching.... Okey watch-out many suitors to come plus including me
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by getitdone: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=walexsy post=47867611]the girl resembles the first olosho I gbansh...honestly

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by SURElee(f): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
domopps:
They have same nose........

Best wishes to her....

Cheeeeeers

Na basketmouth nose she for get before?
Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by Valjinn(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
No bad comment so far, we are really improving......

Happy birthday to her,

No offense but your Papa na ashawo oooo
1. Okey bakassi.............. When Nigeria wan win Bakasi + when bakassi boys dey reign for southeast
2. Okey Mac Anthony............ When Mac Anthony dey reign
3. Now Okey Bakassi.......... Na only him know.
Finally him na one of my best comedian. The guy good.
" what happened in 1959? I use leg go " #4 those that remember the joke.
Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by walexsy(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Uncle,I havn't said she's one,I only said she looks like one..,Mr.know it all!
We are still saying the same thing...dunno how u deemed it fit to type those last words tho undecided
HomeOfMe:
Uncle,I havn't said she's one,I only said she looks like one..,Mr.know it all!
We are still saying the same thing...dunno how u deemed it fit to type those last words tho
Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by HomeOfMe(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
walexsy:
We are still saying the same thing...dunno how u deemed it fit to type those last words tho undecidedWe are still saying the same thing...dunno how u deemed it fit to type those last words tho
Don't mind me..
Re: Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her by domopps(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
SURElee:

Na basketmouth nose she for get before?

Sister na fight?

Good morning and have a great day ahead!

Cheeeers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ellyman And Tboss In Sexy Photoshoot / Kunle Afolayan And Akon At Canne Film Festival / Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.