Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Harrysong Escapes Car Crash! Says He Thought He Was Going To Die! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Escapes Car Crash! Says He Thought He Was Going To Die! (524 Views)

Adekunle Ayanfe 'Monsuru' Had Accident, Hospitalized After Car Crash (Photos) / What Was Going Through The Mind Of The Ooni Of Ife's Wife When She Did This? / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Escapes Car Crash! Says He Thought He Was Going To Die! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
This life is short and fleeting o! I read about Harrysong's accident first on Palmchat app.

While some of y'all were attending owambe and turning up this weekend, our wonderful Gala ambassador Harrysong got involved in a car crash over the weekend.

But God spared his life. Our God is good.

Here is what Harrysong said on his Instagram page.

It made me wonder what I would like to do before I die, cause life is too short mehn.

I'd like to skydive before I die... How about you?

Re: Harrysong Escapes Car Crash! Says He Thought He Was Going To Die! by maxti: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Thank God in ur behalf
Re: Harrysong Escapes Car Crash! Says He Thought He Was Going To Die! by goldbim(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
until you get a close shave with death,you'll never appreciate that being alive is really a privilege..happy for him..congrats!!always remember to keep your loved ones close!! cool.

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan To Receive Lifetime Achievement / Queen Nancy Japheth Wins Miss Health North West / Mercy Johnson's Husband Pay N325k Bills Of Man Stuck In Hospital For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.