Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker (30496 Views)

Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones / Robbers Raid Redeemed Church In Madalla, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by dre11(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
A five man robbery gang yesterday afternoon invaded Biggess Hotel located at Akute area of Ogun State. They robbed the hotel, staff and lodgers of undisclosed sums of money, personal effects and other valuables. The robbers arrived at the hotel about 1:30p.m in a light brown Honda Accord car with registration noumber KSF 707 BL.

They had calmly entered the hotel as guests but made their way to the barman and lodgers. They reportedly raped a worker (name withheld ) in the hotel, while they carted away an undisclosed sum of money made from lodging and sales of drinks.

One of the victims, who pleaded anonymity , said he was robbed of his N85,000 which he just withdrew from a nearby bank and proceeded to the hotel to wait for his friends. He said: “After I withdrew money from the bank nearby, I proceeded to the hotel to relax and wait for my friends.

It was one of the robbers who opened the door for me. Immediately I entered, another one gave me a heavy blow and asked for all I had. They took my wallet with the money and a Nokia phone. When they were leaving, they threw out my wallet and made away with the money and phone. ”

The hotel manager was said to have gone to the Ajuwon Police Station to report the robbery when our correspondent visited the hospitality facility, but a waitress identified as Blessing confirmed the raid. She said: “All the money with the barman was stolen. They broke the freezer and destroyed all the drinks, stole lodgers laptops, Ipads and phones.

A worker was raped during the attack. ” The robbers, however , met their waterloo while trying to escape. They were apprehended at the failed portion of Denro - Isasi - Berger Road, while fleeing. Commercial motorcyclists popularly called Okada riders were said to have reported the attack at Ojodu Abiodun Police Station. Policemen and hundreds of motorcyclists pursued the robbers and got them at Berger area of Lagos.

The robbers, it was learnt , were taken to Ajuwon Police Station in whose jurisdiction the hotel is located. At press time, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO ), SP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, was yet to reply to a text message sent to his mobile phone to confirm the incident.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/robbers-raid-ogun-hotel-rape-worker/

Pic of the hotel

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Lexxyburg(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Reaped where they did not sow. smh

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by ijustdey: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2016
don't know what some useless boys see in stealing from someone and still raping such a fellow

after if they run mad..... people won't know it's the consequences of their earlier action

12 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Landloard01(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's well
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Integrityfarms(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mehn this is wicked and painful!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by nbright: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Buhari....... Where's the security you promised those that believed you?

This guy na 419 o

12 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by NwaNimo1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
A sign of the times....robbery in broad daylight on a sunday!
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by nbright: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
unbeat007:
G
G for goat angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Say No To Crime.

Thank G they were caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by reverendfather: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
so Na blessing them rape... Thank God they were caught, I pray they are the actual people who committed the offence and not some random innocent boys.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by johnstar(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by unbeat007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stop Rape!
.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ (¯”•.¸* ♥ ♥ ♥ * ¸.•”¯) ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ TO ME! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Missmossy(f): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gosh!! Too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by hucienda: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
hmmm ... Ogun state.

Robbery and Rape.

NCAN members. Over to you.

7 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by martineverest(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
ijustdey:

don't know what some useless boys see in stealing from someone and still raping such a fellow

after if they run mad..... people won't know it's the consequences of their earlier action
dat is y there are many mad men roaming in benin.....their antecedents affect their future
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Omoluabi16(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
The robbery was even a failed one..And they raped the poor worker.They should have lynched them.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by babyfaceafrica: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Its well
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by xclusiveguy4(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Armed robbers increasing everyday like dollar against Naira due to the economic situation

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by nbright: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2016

” The robbers, however , met their waterloo while trying to escape. They were apprehended at the failed portion of Denro - Isasi - Berger Road, while fleeing. Commercial motorcyclists popularly called Okada riders were said to have reported the attack at Ojodu Abiodun Police Station. Policemen and hundreds of motorcyclists pursued the robbers and got them at Berger area of Lagos.

The robbers, it was learnt , were taken to Ajuwon Police Station in whose jurisdiction the hotel is located.

What are there names?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by newnigerian: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
They news would have safe the hotel loss of customers by keeping the name undisclosed. I will never lodge there o! wink

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Omoluabi16(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Missmossy:
Gosh!! Too bad.
Ur d.p .. omo lasu abi?
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by unbeat007(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
nbright:
G for goat angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Means Gerrarah here for real Men!
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by ijustdey: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
martineverest:
dat is y there are many mad men roaming in benin.....their antecedents affect their future

not only in Benin....

come to Lagos and Ibadan..... you see them.

I don't pity them because most are suffering the repercussions of their earlier actions
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by queenpin: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
nbright:

What are there names?

This name stuff is getting stale.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Viccur(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bad Day Devil Sip Fanta
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Acidosis(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
..was there yesterday,

Those robbers are simply daft for attempting to rob and get away with it in Akute. It is one of the most stup!d act I've ever experienced in my life. There is really no escape route for any robber in that axis. Where u wan pass sef in the midst of a zillion Okada men, road blocks, bad roads?? Alagbole? Berger? Lambe? Ojodu? Lol! grin

They should be used as scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Kaybee14(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
We thank God no life was lost in the incident. Also, it's good to know they were apprehended.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Dee60: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerian lawmakers at all levels are busy PADDING, CCBeeing, SHARING and PARTYING while Nigerians are raped in broad daylight all over the nation. They have no time to spare to make strict laws to ard off these incidences of rapes. SAD!
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by koboko69: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
How dem go raid for place where road nor good.

70℅ of the road in that axis is nothing to write home about.

The okadas wey dey that area reacb 1 million

Where dem wan pass? Berger or go come out for gramma sch.

Smh......

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by cyojunior1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Catch am ,catch am. Thief thief thief.
Re: Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker by Ganiyat72(f): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
With the level of hunger in yorubaland, we will soon start hearing that robbers stormed iya sikira bucker and cart away her pot of gbegiri while pointing gun at her. It will not be well with thieftunubu and his co traveller for bringing this accursed government upon us.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twin Baby Boys Dumped In A Canal (Graphic Photos) / Decomposed Body Of Missing Adeyemi College Student Found In Ritualists’ Den / Yahoo Boy Bags 2 Years In Jail, For Internet Scam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.