Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye (903 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘if I’m Voted Back, I Will Return’ – Grieving Leo Dasilva Tweets / Wife Of Paul Okoye Of Psquare Is Pregnant With Twins / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by famobaba(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Peter Okoye has confirmed that Psquare is finally back.

He wrote on Instagram @peterpsquare and shared a video

My dear fans, P-Square is back. Ours is a journey that started from our mother’s womb. It was a journey that started from Primary School, continued to St. Murumba College, to when we were in University in Abuja. It was a journey in which we shared childhood memories and grown-up dreams. We are back because brothers do not let each other wander in the dark alone. We are back because we have tried the lonely road and it was not the same.

I want to take responsibility for what has happened and sincerely apologise to you our fans. For supporting us throughout this journey we owed you so much more than what you have had to endure and I apologise for that. We are embarking now on a new journey with exciting new management, new music and new ideas.

We cannot thank you enough for all your prayers and support throughout this difficult period. Maya Angelou once said that brotherhood is a condition that people have to work at. We will continue to work on that and you can be prepared to be blown away by this new phase of P-Square.

God bless you all and be assured that you have not seen anything yet!
Peter Okoye

Read more at http://expressng.com/2016/07/psquare-is-finally-back-i-accept-the-blame-peter-okoye-apologizes/

Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by Destined2win: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by Hawx(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Stunts
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by amuokuko: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
This mumu boy again..
Abeg make una carry una family drama go park for museum.

This Peter was certainly suppose to be the female amongst the twin, his joy for talk, amebo is legendary..

Fork-boy.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by Ajewealth123(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ori yin ti daru. Who gives a Bleep anymore? As if Nigeria's problem is not enough already.
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by goldbim(f): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAME OLD SHIT...make una dey use una fans head play ludo.smh....
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by nairagossip: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by Tynasparks(f): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oh please i am tired of this family boring shit
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by GMan650(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who dem epp? They overplayed the celeb stunt....... If them like make them fight again tomorrow, we no send them again
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
dyiijhcd
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by HARDBUOI: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
dearis God oo
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
I knew this was staged from the onset, if not why is Jude still their manager?
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Staged shii
Re: Psquare Is Finally Back, I Take The Blame – Peter Okoye by StealthyMe(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Previously, this would have been the talk of the town. But now, who fücking cares ? With all the numerous problems Nigeria is facing no one cares if you break up or make up. Una no epp anybody undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of O Brein With A Gun Before He Was Shot Dead At IMSU Gate / OMG! Cossy Orjiakor Fl@unts Her Big B00bs In New Photo / What Toyin Wore On The Streets (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.