Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) (66997 Views)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nnamddi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Peter Okoye 'Psquare' shared the photo on his Instagram page.

He wrote; This is why i don't go to the Cinemas #BringTheMoviesToTheHouse #TheatreAtHome

Why would anyone go the cinema house when you have got this?

Money is good.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-cinema-house.html?m=1

http://www.instagram.com/p/BRYpAbSgPd_/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by misscrystals(f): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
enjoy urself peter, u deserve the best of life

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shut up. Just tell us that u want to show us ur cinema indirectly. How can u compare a cinema with this thing in ur house? The fun u have in cinema watching movies with many other people and gisting with others can't be gotten from ur house.

189 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
crackhouse:
Shut up. Just tell us that u want to show us ur cinema indirectly. How can u compare a cinema with this thing in ur house? The fun u have in cinema watching movies with many other people and gisting with others can't be gotten from ur house.

Bad belle, you are a actually talking about a film house where una dey chop kulikuli, mess and curse una fathers there anyhow.

This is good. God bless our hustle.

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Lolipop12: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Baba remember me too o

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by refiner(f): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Future hubby...i know u are hustling so hard for ur future family..just put in more effort inugo?...i will always be praying for u lipsrsealed

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by OKorowanta: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2017
The children are the winners here
Them no xperience the hard life wey Black face sing about at all.

24 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
hmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by wizzlyd(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by cremedelacreme: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Who cares. How many Nigerians go to the cinema? Who no get TV for house? Abeg park well joor

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by martineverest(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Childish..... Just like Linda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Imoh555(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Lord I tap into this blessings

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by naija1stpikin: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
nairaland today is dedicated to Peter Okoye. 5th Peter topic on front page

Mods keep d beautiful nonsense up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by ExpiredNigeria: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Ah Ah, Did you guys plan am today?

crackhouse:

Nna see real bad belle, there's nothing one shall not see! Your Monika "Crackhouse", already told us you like in a cracked mod house.. Tufiakwa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by bettercreature(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He is actually decieving himself,cinemal is not just about having big screen and home theater
It's about being in the midst of crowd,meet new people,seeing different reaction,different dresses,different people,yellow,black,green,purpple and orange.
You will never enjoy watching movie alone reason i always goes to club to watch football even when i have dstv and big screen at home

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Thunder fire moderator. i created this first since morning and u no approve am to FT. I SWEAR IF SEE U u go think say PSG meet arsenal ni with their IBINU. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Doug07034780891(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Kai..another Omambala boi. Rich forever.cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by snezBaba: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
crackhouse:
HBP Kills faster than AIDS!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by opethom(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
6 years in primary school
6 years in secondary school
5 years in university
1year at law school
1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people..
1 year of youth service
And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 &
someone will just say
"Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions,
and his friend will reply
"It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as
well.

And you think say the person who
introduced education will
make heaven ...

I will be waiting for him at the gate of heaven.....

that one dat introduced "examination" should not bother coming near heaven o

Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?..
I will say no more....

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by slimzypink(f): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
rubbish , can he watch new release there. angry

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by pwettyesther(f): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Money is good cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Wow
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Ekakamba: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
slimzypink:
rubbish , can he watch new release there. angry
Yes na. Even new cum. tongue

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by MrGreenMavro: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...i know u are hustling so hard for ur future family..just put in more effort inugo?...i will always be praying for u lipsrsealed

Don't worry, I'm trying my best. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by lafuria1(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
do they show live matches in cinema? NO
what peter has a viewing center.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Enjoy your money, haters can go and jump into lagoon

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by martineverest(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
OKorowanta:
The children are the winners here
Them no xperience the hard life wey Black face sing about at all.
it's Nigerian mentality.... Malia Obama and brandson children are hustling despite their fathers'wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by mago77(f): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
big man

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by PqsMike: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm.....that looks nice

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by yinkslinks(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Imagine u dey watch movie 4 dis sweet place with ur wife and when 4uck scene dey happen inside d movie, u too begin nack ur own wife grin grin grin grin grin grin e go to make sense kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) / Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.