Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Soulja Boy Bored To Death With Rap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulja Boy Bored To Death With Rap (1008 Views)

Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" / Former Playboy Model Jumps To Death With Seven-year-old Son / Diamond Platnumz Dispels Rumors Of His Death With An Instagram Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soulja Boy Bored To Death With Rap by AdorableJosh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Soulja Boy recently began reminiscing about his career, the rapper who has had a somewhat few mediocre successful moments in his career implied the rap game no longer excites him and that the genre has bored him to death

“I’m bored of this rap sh-t. This sh-t boring. We needs something else to do. A n-gga done made millions. We got the Lamborghinis, got the Bentleys, got the jewelry, went and f-cked the b-tches. I’m bored! I’m bored as f-ck.”

He explained further that he’s still preparing for some new No. 1s and that he’s going to go blow some money and have some kids because of the boredom.

More entertainment news on https://blarckbillboard./

(1) (Reply)

Jhene Aiko To Divorce Nigerian Husband After 11 Months / Dammy Krane And Wizkid Reconciled At Ay's Birthday Party (photo & Video) / Nigerian Artiste Has A Lot To Learn From Falz - Osagie Alonge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.