Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" (41551 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by GistersNG: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2018
GistMore.com

Linda Ikeji's younger brother, Peks said he's tired of been a millionaire that he wants to be a billionaire instead, that him and his team are working on how to achieve that in 6 months.

He wrote

Billionaire or nothing. Me and my team are working on how to achieve that in 6 months

GIST BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/im-bored-millionaire-want-billionaire-linda-ikejis-brother

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by GistersNG: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Lol. cheesy
You get what you wish for.
All the best.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes you can be a billionaire by washing linda's skirt and pants. Lazy over grown bed bug sucking on his sister's sweat. A shame to manhood and hardworking men.

217 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Babyforever(f): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Come here baby boy lemme show the road to get the Billi Billi wink

10 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by chukslawrence(m): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2018
Now a celeb,.. Thanks to bloggers and your sis

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by enoch273: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Chai! See this inconsequential opportunist capitalizing on her sister sweat! No be person wey get job dey maintain money! See he face like prayer point.

Abeg push news wey go benefit this country come, no be the one wey dey plunge am into recession more. grin

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by itspzpics(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2018
See this one

9 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by PointZerom: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Who made you a millionaire in the first place. You're bn referred as 'Linda Ikeji's brother' meaning......you and one useless Yusuf in Aso rock are lazy Nigerian youths.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Alejoc(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Spread the joy young man..... Make many people smile and you will be happier!

5 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Exwizard: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2018
A suspected drug dealer on the move

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Munzy14(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Small boy with a big sister!... Meanwhile what is he into?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Munzy14(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Small boy with a big sister!... Meanwhile what is he into?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Who's diswan?? s

8 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by potbelly(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2018
All this one for one person shocked
Bros you harsh o grin
GoTV:
Yes you can be a billionaire by washing linda's skirt and pants. Lazy over grown bed bug sucking on her sister's sweat. A shame to manhood and hardworking men.

35 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Alwaysking: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Mumu and Na him elder sister dey feed am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by divinelove(m): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmm is he even a millionaire? Doing what biko

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Iceberg41: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Omo Irole aye want to be a billionaire

5 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Dacronym(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Wow
Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Is easy.
Pray DAT ur sista die wen giving birth n will inherit ha money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by kolafolabi(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2018
All thanks to Linda Ikeji..He should by now be hunting in their village...Nonsense!!

8 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by dulux07(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Jealous people everywhere saying shiits like "thanks to linda undecided, if not for his sister" is it not someone that will help the other, so i am opportuned to have a family member that is wealthy and willing to assist me, so i should neglect that and suffer myself. you guys be deceiving yourselves. undecided continue beefing others for having what u wish u had. undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by wildcatter23(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Babyforever:
Come here baby boy lemme show the road to get the Billi Billi wink

Smh

So Na thru you or the kitty, guys dey arrive promise land

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Bossontop(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2018
grin cheesy grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by goldiam(f): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2018
I no blame you If not for your sister you for dey street they hustle like your mate.

Reason why i love Linda her wealth is spread amongst her siblings.

God put me in a position to spread my wealth amongst all that comes in contact with me.

8 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by cocoboss(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2018
foolish bwoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2018
k.PEK.us Ikeji, What do you do for a living again?

You want to be richer than your sister whom you are sucking from.

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" by Ugosample(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2018
You have to work for it oooo

But After becoming a billionaire and you get bored, what next?

Sometimes it's better to find better life purposes than accumulation of wealth tho.

A lot of Nigerians are living empty lives because they thought accumulation of wealth is all there is in life.

They have accumulated the wealth, then what next?

We really need to think about certain things

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus / Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother / D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.