Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Islam As A Football Team - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam As A Football Team (595 Views)

UNESCO Declares Islam As The Most Peaceful Religion On Earth After Long Research / UNESCO Declares Islam As The Most Peaceful Religion Of The World / Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam As A Football Team by santos247(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
A guy posted this comment on a wall while reflecting the death of Deaconess Eunice, the Abuja preacher murdered in cold blood. I cant but agree .

...............Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The Extremists are the midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations. They work as a team though they create a perception that the defenders have nothing to do with the strikers. The liberals are like the goalies who jump in when the situation's gets worse with statements like islam is a peaceful religion etc.........

1 Like

Re: Islam As A Football Team by jopretty(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op be ready for bashing oo heheheheheee

1 Like

Re: Islam As A Football Team by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
OK you agree....so what concerns me
Re: Islam As A Football Team by Jay542(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who this post epp undecided??

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Vacancy In A New Islamic Ngo,abuja / / Breaking News; Sultan Declare End Of Ramadan, Sunday Is Eid Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.