Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion (1981 Views)

UNESCO Declares Islam As The Most Peaceful Religion Of The World / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Jazzlite: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
I have to renounce islam as a religion especially after the murder of the Igbo woman in Kano, and the deafening silence of northern elders like Emir of kano, and Governor elRufai who chose to write an ode to Mohammed Ali instead of condemning the brutal murder of the innocent woman which I see as a tacit support for the act of savagery.... I believe in the sanctity of the human life...

4 Likes

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
welcome on board lost sheep cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmmm this one is strong
Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by akinszz: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thats great... U just delivered yourself from bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Tonydeeb(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Receive your freedom!.

1 Like

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by reverendfather: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
God will lead you towards the right path.

1 Like

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by babyfaceafrica: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
So??...should we clap?...sheoor...who religion epp?...swerve
Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by youngaz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
akinszz:
Thats great... U just delivered yourself from bondage.
may God forgive u for wat u just wrote....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by WASMOG(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
so u denounced your religion because some political elements refuse to condemned an attack the lady was it El rufai or sultanas that create islam

so what about people that condemned the attack
islamically u don't have the wright to take another person life.
go in peace bro.

ma Salam

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jazzlite:
I have to renounce islam as a religion especially after the murder of the Igbo woman in Kano, and the deafening silence of northern elders like Emir of kano, and Governor elRufai who chose to write an ode to Mohammed Ali instead of condemning the brutal murder of the innocent woman which I see as a tacit support for the act of savagery.... I believe in the sanctity of the human life...

Lol, stop lying, you were never a Muslim.... You don't expect us to believe you, do you?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by usmantoafiq: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
hell is your portion.

1 Like

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by vedaxcool(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, stop lying, you were never a Muslim.... You don't expect us to believe you, do you?

grin I doubt the guy is ok

5 Likes

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
vedaxcool:

grin I doubt the guy is ok

From the way he wrote, he is not grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by doveda: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2016
You should know the loser behind the moniker

lexiconkabir:

From the way he wrote, he is not grin
Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by geoworldedu: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Jazzlite:

Good u did so brother. Otemanuduno will be very glad to hear about this. He's been shouting everyday that religion is bondage. His doctrine DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS is one which encourages using our brains, independent of any gods.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by geoworldedu: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2016
youngaz:
may God forgive u for wat u just wrote....

Bondage bondage Bondage!!!
Islam and Christianity are bondage toh badt grin
Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
okay. you can now now go. bye bye
Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by AllstarZ(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2016
Nobody will force it on you

2 Likes

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2016
Islam is not in need of us, we are in need of it. If you renounce it, it is your loss, not ours. We really couldnt care less.
Take care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by macof(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Farmerforlife:
Islam is not in need of us, we are in need of it. If you renounce it, it is your loss, not ours. We really couldnt care less.
Take care.

what would you say if islam holds only about 100 believers?

would you feel islam still doesn't need to expand?

1 Like

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Bimpe29: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2016
If you based your decision on those 2 occurrences then you were never a Muslim. Even a passive Muslim would not have. What a delusion!
Renouncing Islam is synonymous to a critically ill person refusing all medicare given to him.

5 Likes

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
macof:

what would you say if islam holds only about 100 believers?

would you feel islam still doesn't need to expand?

It is not important, Islam started in its final stage with two men, a woman and a boy. A hundred Muslims are 96 too many to propagate the faith across the world.

It is not going to happen though. We are undergoing a gradual filtering out of the weak and doubtful... eventually only the strong and knowledgeable will remain. Islam will be the stronger for it, for its strength lies in quality, not quantity of its adherents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by carinmom(f): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Farmerforlife:

It is not important, Islam started in its final stage with two men, a woman and a boy. A hundred Muslims are 96 too many to propagate the faith across the world.

It is not going to happen though. We are undergoing a gradual filtering out of the weak and doubtful... eventually only the strong and knowledgeable will remain. Islam will be the stronger for it, for its strength lies in quality, not quantity of its adherents.
Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
a mentally deluded individual

REPENT
Re: Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion by udatso: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Jazakallahu khairan. I love this post

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Muslims, Is This True? / Learn About Your Deen (quran Wa Sunnah) / Islam And Terrorism: A Christian Responds To Tbaba1234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.