Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Speaking To Any Us Consular - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Speaking To Any Us Consular (405 Views)

President Kagame Speaking To Over 2,000 Rwandan Youth. / Bomb Explodes In Cameroon’s Restless English-speaking Region. News / Russian Ambassador Shot Dead In Ankara While Speaking At Event [viewers Discreti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaking To Any Us Consular by roeshella: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello. i am a Woman , also a us citizen in egypt.
I just have a question if anyone can answer ir for me please do.
I just want to know if a us citizen walks into us embassy
in any country, can they be denied rhe right to speak with a consular? I have emailed and researched online the consulars website and the just give me the rub around by sending me back and fourth to various email addresses, and websites.
I jusy need to know if i go all the way to Cairo if they can refuse me the right to speak with an immigration officer or consular? Please help. Sincerely Roshella

(1) (Reply)

Somalia: A Time When Jihadi Couldn't Mess Around / Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign Site Hacked / Petrobras Scandal: Former Brazil President, Lula Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.