Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Should I Do !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do !!! (491 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do !!! by victovrry(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Married to a woman who happened to be the first born in a family of 5females and 1male, one of the female is living with us because she gained admission to an institution in the same city we live, God has blessed us with a kid and also expecting another one, though my woman hasn't secured an employment since we got married,. Her sister traveled home for one of her sister's graduation ceremony (secondary school) while coming back, she came with their last born without my knowledge, though my wife claim she knew nothing about it also....even their parents didn't informed or call me till now about the girl, please can I just keep quiet or what should I do ?
Note: They have always been a good inlaw to me but we all know what this country is saying now. Advice please !!!
Re: What Should I Do !!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Well i will advice you to chat up privately with your wife about the recent developings at home. make her understand your point without her having a feeling that you are trying to chase her sibling away. She will understand. but op mind you, she is the first born, so be expecting more of her siblings at your house. but atleast she should tell you when any of her siblings wants to visit and if you have any objecting, dont fail to point out reasons for your objection.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do !!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
The way I see it, you have two options.

1. Let her stay
2. Kindly send her away.

Honestly, I suggest you go with option 1 but if you can't afford to feed an extra mouth, you let your wife know about that. Hopefully she'll understand with the baby on the way, and she'll talk to her parents to have her sister back. You have a family now.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do !!! by KillerBeauty(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
You go dey marry first born. U nor know how their matter be. DAT one mean say extra responsibility. U b uncle for her younger ones eyes so u knw say u GATS spend money for their head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Ways To Make Yourself Happier In Less Than One Minute / Singles And Married ; Ask Your Questions / Five Tips To Succeed As A Work At Home Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.